Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

7 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

had to get out of town. the big city life wasn’t for me. been lost in the wilderness last few years.

Snoballs you better get off this website and get to training them jackets on their side body blocks and have those runners chasing chickens and blocking them.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Snoballs you better get off this website and get to training them jackets on their side body blocks and have those runners chasing chickens and blocking them.  You think im joking but im not. 

roy you must be joking me because you are. those men at t$$aa won’t let me train these boys like I need too. if it was me these boys would be chasing chickens 12 hours a day and throwing side body blocks at trees the other 12 hours. roy these kids now a days are soft as fudge round I left in the car on a hot day. they ain’t ever been no bull in a ring. can you believe that, because you have to believe it because I garuntee I’m not joking.

57 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

roy you must be joking me because you are. those men at t$$aa won’t let me train these boys like I need too. if it was me these boys would be chasing chickens 12 hours a day and throwing side body blocks at trees the other 12 hours. roy these kids now a days are soft as fudge round I left in the car on a hot day. they ain’t ever been no bull in a ring. can you believe that, because you have to believe it because I garuntee I’m not joking.

Snoballs I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and this Webster man has this Fakes boy that is 325 pounds.  He is big enough to play in the SEC. You better train those boys to throw a double side body block on him.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

7 hours ago, thewaterboy16 said:

Not enough kids I’m pretty sure

There have been a couple of problems with Watertown Jr. Pro.

One is that it needs to be out from underneath the city.

Two is that you lose too many 6th graders to the jr. High team. So much so that the senior team can't compete without serious risk of injury. IMO, Coach Jobe is partly to blame, along with the parents.

I would think that with the right leadership,  Watertown would be an attractive option for a lot of kids in Wilson County for youth football. One reason would be the vast cost difference.

9 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Snoballs I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and this Webster man has this Fakes boy that is 325 pounds.  He is big enough to play in the SEC. You better train those boys to throw a double side body block on him.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

roy those tiner boys had a boy that was 6’8” and weighed 400 lbs at least. those double side body blocks was more than he could handle and I garuntee he was big enough to play in the afl. i ain’t joking neither.

9 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

roy let me ask you a question. whatever happened to that ole boy who was going around saying he was roy dillard jr? he didn’t look or act nothin like you but he did like those fudge rounds. snoball jr doesn’t look or act like me but he does like oatmeal cream pies I garuntee he does.

Weekly installment of BCB's ......

By the Numbers:

Trousdale County (9-3. Reg 4 #2) travels to southern Wilson County Friday Night. For the Year they are averaging 32.83 PPG while giving up 9.6 PPG. They have 4 shutouts on the year including last weeks Rd 2 game. Their opponents on the Year have generated an impressive 84-49 record (63% win ratio). Of the 12 teams they faced, 10 advanced to post season play with 3 of them still alive at this point. 

Watertown (12-0, Reg 4 #1) enters the game as the best team in School History. They are currently scoring 48 PPG while giving up 10.9 PPG. They have 1 shutout on the year. Their opponents have a combined record of 57-64 (47% win ratio). of their 11 opponents, 9 advanced to the playoffs with only Trousdale County still kicking. 

5 Common opponents on the Year, Both Teams were undefeated against those opponents. 

Non-Region- Gordonsville lost to Watertown 48-8, Lost to Trousdale 42-20

Region- Westmoreland lost to Watertown 42-0 (regular season) & 40-6 (Rd 2), Lost to Trousdale 37-0.

Region- East Robertson lost to Watertown 52-12, Lost to Trousdale 42-0.

Region- Cascade Lost to Watertown 52-7, Lost to Trousdale 48-7.

Region- Jackson Co. Lost to Watertown 48-6, Lost to Trousdale 54-8.

Match-Up History:

Last time the teams met was W3 when the Purple Tigers game from behind in the 4th Qrt to Beat the Yellow Jackets 22-21 on the Creekbank. In the last 13 match-ups (dating back to 2005) The Jackets Lead the series 10-3 with an Average Score of 36.2 to 9.9. 

What Does This Tell Us:

History of the series means nothing this time. The Purple Tigers have had an impressive year and look to keep it going. The Jackets have started to gel and picked up some momentum the last couple of weeks, so Friday Night appears to be a collision of two really good football teams. These teams were leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of Region 4 and both took care of business against those teams. Both teams had the most points scored on them all year in the week 3 Match-up and I'd look for a similar score. Both teams appear to be as healthy as possible this late in the year, so no excuses.  Many want to say that Watertown may have issues as there are venturing into uncharted waters by reaching the quarterfinals, but I would say that this Trousdale County Team is in the same boat. TC does have a long and rich history of making it to this point and beyond numerous times, however none of the players on this team have advanced past the 2nd Round. This should be a heck of a atmosphere and even better Match-up come Friday Night! I pray the Good Lord Above Blesses both teams and communities with a healthy week, game and travel.  Score is too close to call in this one, Just hope it lives up to the hype! Everyone have a Great Week! #Gameon #TigerMeat # DaleYeah #RingChasers #GATA #RTD #QuarterFinals #EliteEight #Gameoftheweek #Reg4represent