Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Either or both..   I would just hate to see generations of families torn apart over this!

Well I can say in the years since our 10th state championship, domestic violence has ran rampant through our community, and a loss Friday night would be detrimental to any wives and/or sisters and wife's sisters within a 10 mile radius of the Creek Bank

Edited by mousehead

3 minutes ago, mousehead said:

Well I can say in the years since our 10th state championship, domestic violence has ran rampant through our community, and a loss Friday night would be detrimental to any wives and/or sisters and wife's sisters within a 10 mile radius of the Creek Bank

Chin up.. There is always the special olympics you can try out for!

Stopped by Watertown field yesterday walk up to the fence  and yelled at coach Webster (man I gave him a ear full)! I said why didn't you tell me you were showing a replay of the  4th quarter week 3 game of tc on the big screen?  He looked confused and said "that's our first team offense going against air"! Heck my bad couldn't tell a difference.

7 minutes ago, statnerd said:

I think he's being sarcastic to the subliminal shots being hurled 

Glad someone understand me. :thumb:

There are some of both sides of the fence that take this board way to serious.....and there are others that like to add to the fire....in the end its all about 2 teams of kids that are going to entertain the heck out of us and for some, it will be the last time they strap on that helmet, lace up the pads and play the game we all love. Great to see the banter and support for each team. I want to be the first to Congratulate each school on an excellent season. Too bad it has to end for 1 of them this week. 

2 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Glad someone understand me. :thumb:

There are some of both sides of the fence that take this board way to serious.....and there are others that like to add to the fire....in the end its all about 2 teams of kids that are going to entertain the heck out of us and for some, it will be the last time they strap on that helmet, lace up the pads and play the game we all love. Great to see the banter and support for each team. I want to be the first to Congratulate each school on an excellent season. Too bad it has to end for 1 of them this week. 

I agree with you completely, but this talking trash is fun.. It’s kind of like coaching from the bleachers!

• Like 1