Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

8 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

i see what you did there. good to see you haven’t changed. 

oh sweet summer child...

Snoballs I garuntee you better be training these boys to side body block a durn semi this week.  This Webster man will have his boys ready.  I garuntee you I want the jackets to beat this Webster man.  You think im joking but im not. 

10 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Is the Webster kid back to 100%?

Yes he is, although I heard Murphy Fair mention something about them having a lineman go down Friday vs westy, any H2O people know anything about that? And it isn’t a secret at some point early in the game you will see price in the wild tiger and he could throw the ball out of it early to, to try to get momentum, H2O is a momentum team, they get quick starts every game except the TC game 

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

Yes he is, although I heard Murphy Fair mention something about them having a lineman go down Friday vs westy, any H2O people know anything about that? And it isn’t a secret at some point early in the game you will see price in the wild tiger and he could throw the ball out of it early to, to try to get momentum, H2O is a momentum team, they get quick starts every game except the TC game 

I know nothing about Watertown other than video,but it looks like they have very little team speed or is that just video bring deceptive?

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

I know nothing about Watertown other than video,but it looks like they have very little team speed or is that just video bring deceptive?

They have more than most, tbh and this will get the H2O posters panties in a wad, but TC has more speed and if we play like we did Friday we will be the more physical team, the first matchup was as even as a game could be, we made a huge mistake late, they capitalized, that’s what great teams do, with that being said, we have an extra utility gun since the first meeting, that utility has had H2O number in his high school career, last year he put 200+ yds and 3 TD on the tigers.

Just now, TCRadio said:

They have more than most, tbh and this will get the H2O posters panties in a wad, but TC has more speed and if we play like we did Friday we will be the more physical team, the first matchup was as even as a game could be, we made a huge mistake late, they capitalized, that’s what great teams do, with that being said, we have an extra utility gun since the first meeting, that utility has had H2O number in his high school career, last year he put 200+ yds and 3 TD on the tigers.

Gotcha,like I said video  an be hard to judge !!! I mean they gotta be good to be where they are but that being said TC pulls this one out imo ! 

2 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Gotcha,like I said video  can be hard to judge !!! I mean they gotta be good to be where they are but that being said TC pulls this one out imo ! 

7 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Guy

I think your getting a little to excited about beating a team ER and Bledsoe had within a touchdown at halftime.  Tyner was overrated..  You know it and I know it!!  TC will not out physical us like they did Tyner. You may win, but it want be by dominating us with your physicality!

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Guy

I think your getting a little to excited about beating a team ER and Bledsoe had within a touchdown at halftime.  Tyner was overrated..  You know it and I know it!!  TC will not out physical us like they did Tyner. You may win, but it want be by dominating us with your physicality!

I concur Tyner was overrated, but I will say if we win it will be because we out physicalled H2O, we both know that’s true too

24 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I concur Tyner was overrated, but I will say if we win it will be because we out physicalled H2O, we both know that’s true too

I can agree that whomever wins this game out physicalled the other. ( both teams play physical ) 

We will not fold nor will your team fold if we each hit each other in the mouth. I predicted Tyner would and they did! 

That Want Happen This Friday!!  

That’s why all these posters predicting a 21 point win are nuts to me. This game will be close and low scoring!

Edited by H2Oman