UC @ Peabody (Golden Tradition) (Gold Rush)

PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, Golddoctor said:

Let us not forget to commend Coach Jacobs an his staff for getting our kids ready to play.  The game plan was terrific.  I know I am very subjective, but Ii know when credit is due.  These guys are doing an excellent job.

Dilly Dilly !!! Thay was the best plan that coulda been put together,especially being shorthanded defensively !!!! Im gonna tail gate friday food amd talk ball in the parking lot,hope they wont kick me off with my grill in back of truck lol

2 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

Let us not forget to commend Coach Jacobs an his staff for getting our kids ready to play.  The game plan was terrific.  I know I am very subjective, but Ii know when credit is due.  These guys are doing an excellent job.

It was an outstanding game plan. The reverse pass was spot on. The reads were there all night just armed tackling on those plays got us, but overall probably the most complete game we had all year. Just need 2 more like that!

16 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

It was an outstanding game plan. The reverse pass was spot on. The reads were there all night just armed tackling on those plays got us, but overall probably the most complete game we had all year. Just need 2 more like that!

I am sure it will be.  Got to keep the foot on the pedal.  Wavo is very talented Offensively.  They are a mirror image of us.  They have a really good passing game.  They have a big back like Dickson.  He gets more carries than Dickson.  Dickson is the most unselfish football player I have ever seen.  He could easily have 150 yards or more per night, but our coaches are very good in spreading the wealth.  We have thunder (Dickson) and lightening (Wilkins).  We have a very good defense.  And defense usually upsize Offense.  Our DBs will have their hands full.  But Hammonds, Jackson, Parks and their leader C. Wade can get the job done.  Roll Tide!