Briarcrest 16 - BGA 13

jmatt73

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thanh truth16, wildcatfan, lynch, bigbgafan for getting us ready for our STATE CHAMPIONSHIP WIN and especially giving our run game a chance because bga out rushed us by only 2 yards, and there is only one thing would like to say in closing, a quote from big currie...

Domination, thats what its all about, and thats what I just did to you ;):D:)

All year long there has been doubters. Last year Briarcrest lost 23 seniors and 4 coaches. Many people said that Briarcrest would go 6-4 at best and finish 3rd in the region. Throughout the year, many people said that the Briarcrest defense was suspect and their offense was one dimensional. All year long, people were talking trash on here doubting our every move. All I have to say to the doubters: We are the DII-AA State Champions. There are a couple of topics I would now like to address. First of all, Robert Towns shoudl win Mr. Football hands down. He is the best player in the division; and I am sorry Mr. Karl, he now has the gold ball. I have heard on here that J. Currie uses the word "Domination." If you were at the game saturday night it was eveident that the Briarcrest offense was dominating. The only thing that slowed them down was the refs. The Briarcrest defense has been exceptional all year long under a new defense coordinator. J. Flecther has had haters since day 1. His performance in the Clinic Bowl should shut all the haters up. And finally, congrats to Hugh Freeze on winning the gold ball. Not many coaches would go for the game on 4th and 2. That call just proves that he is one of the best coaches in the state. And one more thing: Let the Bone Roll!!

Guest dsgbRT4

speakthetruth, u are only one of the many doubters i bet u feel like a real dummy now. haha congrats to all the coaches, especially my boy coach wimberly. ill be around to talk to u. and congrats to coach saunders and coach freeze. also congrats to all the seniors and the rest of the team. fletcher, cole, towns, vaughn, curry, weintraub, stauffer, lampkin, franklin, and the rest of the guys sorry if i forgot u, u all played great. if towns doesnt win Mr. football it will be the biggest bunch of BS ever.

Guest speakthetruth

Considering the fact that I predicted that BCS would win by 3, I don't feel like a dummy. But you are entitled to think whatever you want.

Towns won the offensive MVP, who won the defensive MVP?

JAC6603,

I am not gonna roast you- Chris Played a hard game.

To the guy earlier- hopefully my posts weren't that much locker room material- they were just predictions. Congrats, BCS- neither team gave up!

That was best game I believe that I have ever broadcasted- the fact that both teams were so darn evenly matched- it wwas an instant classic.

Congrats guys, I look forward to many more BGA/BCS clinic Bowls!