CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

1 minute ago, dawgsontop11 said:

In all seriousness,  how did u guys give up 60 against them. I know they had a different QB at the time, but that's almost inexcusable even on a bad night. 

The stars aligned perfect for them that night. LC played as bad as a team can. It was a very humbling experience for LC. In many ways it was the best thing that could have happened to this bunch. After that game all the pressure was off of LC and they have flew under the radar ever since. Everyone in the state wrote off LC after that game and most still are. That's all good. The Falcons are right where they intended to be at this point in the season. Cornersville better bring their A game Friday night because this LC bunch is very good despite what some say.

6 minutes ago, dawgsontop11 said:

In all seriousness,  how did u guys give up 60 against them. I know they had a different QB at the time, but that's almost inexcusable even on a bad night. 

Best kept secret in the state , Peabody had a bad night, we had a bad night for several reasons , yaw fixin to have a bad night Friday night

3 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

The stars aligned perfect for them that night. LC played as bad as a team can. It was a very humbling experience for LC. In many ways it was the best thing that could have happened to this bunch. After that game all the pressure was off of LC and they have flew under the radar ever since. Everyone in the state wrote off LC after that game and most still are. That's all good. The Falcons are right where they intended to be at this point in the season. Cornersville better bring their A game Friday night because this LC bunch is very good despite what some say.

I know you guys are very good and I think it will be a dog fight this friday. I just had to ask that because it was puzzling to me lol

2 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

I haven’t really talked much because I don’t see LC as a formidable opponent. I think it will be close for about 2.5 quarters, and then we blow that thing open. 

There are a lot of similarities between the teams/communities. However, LC is the Dollar Store version of Cornersville. Just a cheap imitation. 

Now you don't really believe this do you? Honest question.......do you think y'all have faced a better defense than lake county this year?? We probably have the best linebacker group in 1A including y'all. Puckett will hunt you down and attack you like a wolf! Our sophomore Wilson is an overlooked beast! We have a d line that is going to come after you all night long. Our secondary has improved leaps and bounds throughout the year. But the strength of our defense is against the run. Especially anywhere between the tackles. Something I think y'all like to try to do. So I just want to know do you honestly think y'all will score 28 or 35 on our defense? If so please indulge me with how sir