Southside vs Westview Rd 2

biggz1517

3 minutes ago, biggz1517 said:

Yeah big momma was running with her mouth wide open tonight! SS will take advantage of that! Coach McNeal will have them right for that moment! If the beetle juices call a fair game, I can't see WV beating SS. Tonight against Crockett, I thought there was a lot of questionable calls (and no calls)... We'll see Wednesday night!

Lol hopefully Wednesday she will do the same! If Lexington had any guards to pushed the ball, I think Lexington pulls this game off! They was letting them sat the half court defense up! Yea first half they scored 26 points, 19 of them was from free throws smh 

2 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

:lol: That post was great! I think South side is definitely a favorite to make some noise in Murfreesboro. Been following yall since the season started. Refereeing has been great in region 6A where is which we play. Maybe it will be consistent for you  guys tomorrow. 

Up until tonight we have had great refs! Memphis refs called great games for our boys & girls game! Tonight not so well but we are use to horrible calling! Who are you with over in 6A?

1 minute ago, AllVolHere said:

Westview is due a big game. If they can control the tempo and slow down game they win in a close game. If SS pushes and keeps game in transition and stays out of foul trouble, WV will have to go with their smaller lineup and SS wins big. Gonna be a battle no doubt!

Yea I agree! We have been waiting on this game since we played them before Christmas! Revenge game baby! We are playing our best ball! We are peaking at the right time, 17 games in a row!

37 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

Up until tonight we have had great refs! Memphis refs called great games for our boys & girls game! Tonight not so well but we are use to horrible calling! Who are you with over in 6A?

our district 11 A has Huntingdon McKenzie Clarksburg West Carroll Bruceton Big Sandy. We match up with District 12 in region play who has Loretto Summertown Perry County Collinwood Wayne County.

I got South Side in a close one. We played Westview twice and South Side. Just don't think Westview has the half court offense they have been having. I think both teams will struggle scoring in the half court. Difference in the game, IMO is South Side's depth will cause more TO's and they will score more in the transition.

• Like 1