Brentwood at Germantown

Guest train84

Guest sistersdream

Im picking Brentwood in this one.

This is the furthest tese guys have ever been and believe me, THEY WANT IT.

Brentwood will win because of Austen Everson.

People say you can't get beat by player, well in this case you can. Especially when he is playing at QB, WR, and RB.

Brentwood 17, Germantown 13

Guest hogfan10

Well I hope you guys come to play. Germantown is no joke. They arent the #1 ranked team in the state for nothing. I hear Brentwood is pretty talented. Germantown got really close to winning it last year too. So don't be too cocky. This will be a game worth spending 7 bucks on. But for real, G-town is no joke, they want it just as bad or even more than Brentwood. One man won't beat G-town Friday night. It will take more to beat this team because this team will come ready to play.

When you make it to the semi-finals there is no room for predictions. Who is going to beat whom, and who wants it more. If you have made it this far you have already proven that you are a contender. Germantown is undefeated and Brentwood lost their first game to a strong Brentwood Academy team, so I'd say that these two teams are about as close as you can get. Whoever is going to win this game has to forget about all of the hipe and just play football. It's just another game to play and all you want is to make it to the next week. You have to push the State Championship into the back of your mind and play fundamental football. Good Luck to the Bruins we are with you all the way. Good Luck Parker, Austen, Whopper, Norem, Clarke, Rick, Glayden, and Luke. We are proud of you no matter what happens tonight.