Cloudland Lady Landers 2019-20

foreveranole

18 minutes ago, foreveranole said:

Well the road just got a LOT tougher for the Lady Landers. Playing the Lady Indians is one thing but playing them at home, well it could be a big hill to climb. Anyone got any info on them there Injuns? 

They're a good team.  Maybe a step or two behind us and ng.  I just don't understand why we can't close the deal against ng.  We lose the most ridiculous games against them.

1 hour ago, foreveranole said:

So King, your saying you think us and NG might be maybe just a lil better than The Lady Injuns?

I think so. They played clarkrange and york but most of their schedule was pretty weak.  Its been several weeks since they played a team the caliber of our lady landers!

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

King I was there tonight and it was a fun game to watch. 2 really good teams who honestly have nothing in common. Cloudland is way more athletic as a team but NG has the easy answer in half court offense with the big girl. 

I was there too. NG is a good team, but we played well enough to win. Just because you’re tall doesn’t mean you never foul. There is no way this side of the equator that NG only committed 7 total fouls against our 19. Cloudland never fired a ft the entire 4th qtr and foul ratio was 12-2 in the second half.  NG doesn’t need that kind of help, it was blatant. They are more than capable of competing on a level floor...  Hopefully we can meet again in Murfreesboro. Our girls have been undersized all year. But their athleticism, heart and drive has carried them this far. See y’all on the reservation Saturday night. 

7 hours ago, 91LANDERS said:

I was there too. NG is a good team, but we played well enough to win. Just because you’re tall doesn’t mean you never foul. There is no way this side of the equator that NG only committed 7 total fouls against our 19. Cloudland never fired a ft the entire 4th qtr and foul ratio was 12-2 in the second half.  NG doesn’t need that kind of help, it was blatant. They are more than capable of competing on a level floor...  Hopefully we can meet again in Murfreesboro. Our girls have been undersized all year. But their athleticism, heart and drive has carried them this far. See y’all on the reservation Saturday night. 

Didn't the same thing happen in the district game?  Who has ng got in their pocket?

Yeah exact same thing King. Like I said, pretty sure we didn’t shoot a FT In the 4th in that game eithe. Btw 91 I absolutely love watching that Young Lady of yours play. Actually she is prolly my fave to watch play after play. So much passion and desire to win. Love that Youngin. I’ve told her that same thing. I just wish mine had half that much passion for the game. Won’t get to make the trek Sat. Jr. High girls playing Softball this weekend. Hopefully I can at least listen to it. 

10 hours ago, THE KING said:

They're a good team.  Maybe a step or two behind us and ng.  I just don't understand why we can't close the deal against ng.  We lose the most ridiculous games against them.

yea i know what your saying king last time we won a meaningful game against N.G. was in regional semifinal 3 years ago since then we have lost very close games

3 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

still dont think we should have much problem with onieda  wartburg beat them this year and we beat wartburg by 20 some last year should be an easy game for us i think

I haven’t seen Cloudland or Oneida play this year, but I have seen a lot of the teams they have played this year, and Oneida has played a much tougher schedule, Oneida beat York by 15 and Cloudland lost to them. I think Oneida is the favorite in this game.