Giles Co. - Lawerence Co.

Guest thagr8t1

lchsbaseball, i'm glad that u were not dissin u'r skool. I must admit i'm still highly angry at u'r comments, i feel that we (lchs) do just play a hustle style of basketball. I mean what other options do we got, have u seen our lineup? Kind of undersized wouln't u say? But u r entitled to u'r opinion, but i will grant u this, we do not go out to make friends w/ the other teams, we go out to win games and defeat the other team, and since there is really only one style of basketball that we can hope to play and have n e success, i don't look for our style to change n e time soon. But thanks for tryin to clear things up a bit. See ya in baseball, (yeah, i play that too)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a feeling that was you eric but wasn't sure.I know you guys don't go out there to hurt anyone but that night it sure looked like it,and i'm sorry for jumping to conclusions by saying you guys were tring to hurt tyler.I just very upset when I saw that because he is someone I know and don't want anything to happened to him cause of his talent.I can understand for anyone to be upset with me,but trust me theres nothing i want to do to give LCHS a bad name.

Yes I know how ya'lls line up this year is and isn't the greatest but its still good.