Giles Co. - Lawerence Co.

Guest thagr8t1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this will be a good game because the wildcats have been preparing really hard for this game. they have a very quick team and everyone of them huslte every play. i think desmond mcguire can hold tyler smith down. theres no way to stop him from scoring but i think that if they play really good help defense they can hold him to at least 15.

I think that it is just wrong for lchs players to try to take out Tyler. I mean yeah he is awesome but you dont have to try to hurt him just so yall could have beat us.Even if yall did succeed in hurting him we still would have won the game b/c we have 4 more awesome starters like Eric and Shae Shannon and we also have a great bench that can back them up. :x

I was at the game last night, and from what I saw, LCHS just couldn't compete. I will give credit where credit is due, but Giles just has far more talent than anyone on LCHS. They have quicker players and better ball-handleing ability. But, Brad Daniels is one of the quickest people I know, and Eric Howard was making him look like he had concrete shoes on. That just shows how quick they are. Godd job to Giles on the win. Hope it gets even better as the season rolls on.

I agree 100% with all GCHS Fans about our players tring to take out Tyler in that game.I thought it showed poor sportsmanship,and lack of character on our players.If I was Coach Clark I would be highly upset with my players who did that.I admire Tyler holding his temper about the whole thing.He didn't show the best sportsmanship in the world in that game but he did show alot more character than our players.I am disappointed about how our team tried to win that game,hopefully it won't happened again and next time we play GCHS it won't carry over.

Tyler good luck for the rest of the year and if I have any advice for you just try to get those APG up.I know that Coach Holt is doing a fine job there.

Everyone seems to be dogging LCo on here after this game... I feel the opposite. I am very, very impressed that LCo lost by just 12 points to a team that is far, far supperior in talent. LCo must have really competed with a team that lost its top 7 players from last year. I love how LCo plays, but thought this would be a 30+ point game given the difference in talent in the game, but LCo must have really competed...... Big ups to PG Desmond McGuire with a game-high 13 assists.......

Could someone who was there at the GC/LC game please fill those of us who were not there in on what happened, and what you all are talking about by saying that the LC boys were trying to take out some GC players? Were they really trying all that hard, or were they just playing a rough defense? And who was it that did it?