Giles Co. - Lawerence Co.

Guest thagr8t1

well you really have no clue of what you are saying. Don't get me wrong. Brad is Quick but the quickest on the team give me a break. You got to be kidding me. So how much of the game did you actually watch. Oh yeah I also think that you are a loretto boy. Yall are in for a whoopin. Well I guess that I will Holla back later.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game and i never saw in any form where lawrence county tried to take out tyler smith. LCHS plays a hustling style of ball. They are real scrappy, but they never tried to take smith out of the game. Also, the only reason this game was close is because GCHS' coach made a terrible mistake. Giles County was up by 15 in the 1st quarter, so they put in their subs and lchs came back and made it a good game. Also he let tyler smith foul out with 7 minutes left in the game, which would've cost him if lchs would've had more talent.

[Edited by lawcohicat on 11-28-02 10:50P]

I was at the game and Lchs never did anything to take out any of the Giles Co players. Lchs played hard and hustled the whole game.They got physical but no wrong doing. So quit crying. Lchs is coached by one of the best and he wouldn't have let any of his players try to hurt anybody and if they would have tried they wouldn't have been in there anymore. He coaches his players to play hard but not unfair. Keep up the good work Lchs and good luck the rest of the year to both teams.

Who ever said Coach Holt coached part of that game wrong is badly mistaken.He tried to get his starters a rest so he put in his reserves,but he could of left one or two starters in the game with the reserves,but no he did not coach wrong in that game.

One thing that bothers me about Lawrence County players is that the won't take the blame for anything.Its like its not their fault on anything.As a player,I have notice that alot there and its not right.If you screw up don't say "I was playing agressive defence'.No you weren't,you playing stupidly!Theres a big differnce in agressive and physical defence.

lchs baseball, from what i can tell that would mean lawrence county high school baseball. I just wanna know why your doggin us? I mean if you're for us thats great, but if not, change your user name, becuz i really don't want your support if you don't wish to offer it. You're either for us, or you're against us. Would you perhaps care to identify yourself, or is that asking a little much from you? Because I would like to talk to you at school and find out what someone did to make you turn on us. Perhaps you should transfer to giles co. if you love em so much and change your user name to giles county baseball. I'm not tryin to be hard about it, but i just don't understand why u wanna dawg us.

To make up for talent some teams or players try to make up for it by just playing very physical and sometimes dirty. Some L'burg have resulted to playing like this many times when I have watched them play. It is not becoming to the team, players, or the school. Just play hard and quit trying to take the best out. Reconize the talent you play against respect it and learn from it.

from what i heard giles co. gas had a reputation in other sprots for taking out star athletes so i would expect for other teams to try to take out yours. yes this is a bad thing but i remember during football season when you guys ended barret earnest hs career on a cheap shot. so don't complain about it. what comes around goes around.

Hey LCHSBaseball. I have a really good idea of who you are but I will not put you down on here. I will talk to you at school Monday and we will get all of this cleared up. Also I am like them other ppl. If you can't support your on school, then you need to just shut your mouth. Well good luck this year in basball, I am sure I am going to be playing with you. If your good enough?

I did not mean for my post to sound like I was dowgin' our school at all!What my point of that post was to everyone that plays like that needs to change their way of style of playing the game.For eveyone who wants to know who I am,I'm Charlie Springer.primetimeplaya if you would like to know more what i mean by what i said you can e-mail me at striker_2323@hotmail.com.But for everyone that thinks I was disin' my school,I am not!I would never do anything to give my school a bad name.That night what I saw,I did not like and thats all I meant by of what I said.....SORRY for all misunderstanding.......and for everyone that thinks that LCHS was bad by what I said its NOT,its the best high school I think that anyone could go to!!!