Transfers 2019

FootballFan51

26 minutes ago, kwea42 said:

Move on! One of our players who started for us is now starting for our rival, without sitting out. You can either stew over it, or you can move on. As I mentioned earlier, one of the strongest teams in Memphis has 3 starters who all played significant minutes or started for AAA teams last year. You think all of their paperwork is legit? You coach the players you have, and let the rest go. it is obviously a much more complicated issue with the TSSAA....but spouting off rumors about why a kid has moved or what their family's intentions are...only make you look jaded and misinformed. 

No rumors here just facts.  If you have facts to dispute anything said- I would love to hear it.  Not jaded or misinformed.  Her family's intentions are greed.  Period.  And from what I have seen Bradley is moving on and playing better ball without said transfer.  I haven't seen the coaches or parents on this thread complaining.  I can't say the same for the other school.  This is a thread about transfers and she is a transfer so I was stating the FACTS that there are ways around tssaa rules- so you move on.