Cloudland Community

67CamaroGirl

There will be a community pep rally on Thanksgiving night at 8:00 p.m. Please come out and show your support. Let me know if you have any suggestions or special requests.

Thank you all for the great job you did at the Greenback game. We are going to need that and a whole lot more to make it count at Finley Stadium. We will be providing noise makers again.

Also, if EastTnSportsWriter and Britney and Porter's buddy are reading this, we would like for you to speak so get in touch with me. :)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobcatwildcat

Im from Mckenzie and i played for the 2001 rebels. I went to the ezell cloudland game and watched with excitement. I loved the way the cloudland fans cheered louder than the ezell fans.Even after they took a devistating loss. What great fan support. BEST OF WISHES TO THE 2002 CLOUDLAND TEAM!!!!

STENBERG

How many fans do you guys think Cloudland will bring?

I think Boyd should have about 5-8thousand. Most of these will be people from Chattanooga and fans of other schools just comming out to watch a game. I'd love to see 10-15,000 at Finley Friday night. I think that would speak volumes about 1-A football. Best of luck to you guys and I hope ya'll have a safe trip to the 'nooga and back.