Meigs County Tigers 2019

Yeti

1 minute ago, MarsBlackmon said:

I thought they looked pretty good. Sequoyah wasn't very good, but it was a fun atmosphere, especially for a middle school game. I think it's good that the HS staff is running the middle school program -- this way the 8th graders will get accustomed to the system they will run in HS. It's great to be a Meigs County Tiger!

I agree fully with this about the HS staff running the program. They are already setup to succeed and have a good working mechanics bye the time they get to High Schook. How long has the staff been doing this? I unfortunately had to sit on the visitors side as my nephew played for Sequoyah. I told her I hoped he had a good game, but that I hoped that we won lol. Was looking at our future.$$:mrgreen:

24 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I agree fully with this about the HS staff running the program. They are already setup to succeed and have a good working mechanics bye the time they get to High Schook. How long has the staff been doing this? I unfortunately had to sit on the visitors side as my nephew played for Sequoyah. I told her I hoped he had a good game, but that I hoped that we won lol. Was looking at our future.$$:mrgreen:

This is the first year that they have been helping. This is also the first year that the 7th and 8th graders have been officially a middle school team.