UC AT LC SEASON OPENER

Bigsw02

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I witnessed something intersesting friday at LC, I was comi g thru the gate as your team was coming into the endzone for the intro onto the field and they seemed very confident, not cocky, also watchimg them interact with each other was like watching our Tidemen !!! You have a group of kids that are brothers on that field and off "it shows" they care for each other and they arent playing to beat a team they are playing for community for family for all of lil ole Tiptonville and Lake county !!! Those that dont understand what I meen never will , Trenton isnt a rich area although theres some money , LC and PHS are more similar than most realize and it shows, especially a annoying fan base on the T !!!! HaHa yall know its true !!!!! In closing I will say you earned a fan in me of your program and especillay your kids amd the way they handle themselves !! All this nice stuff is true and I meen it but I still imagine LC1968 being like clint eastwood in Grand Tarino amd that scares me hahahahahahahah

Lol. Eastwood is a whole lot badder than me. Thanks for the kind words and hopefully Peabody and Lake County can bring home the gold ball this year. Nothing like small town football. PS anyone that attacks my Falcons I will come down hard on. Lol. Good luck to the tide.

• Upvote 1