Laussane vs Mayfield 8/23/19

OntopofthewestKY

The stadium is across town from the high school so make sure if your driving up that you are aware of this.  Not a lot of restaurants near the stadium, but its only 10 minutes to Paris Road (named after the old road to Paris, TN). Paris Road will have a wide variety of fast food.  There is a nice BBQ restaurant on 45 near the stadium and a excellent mom and pop style burgers and more restaurant on W Broadway 5 minutes from the stadium.  Both are good and quick.  There is also a Dairy Queen on 45 and a second BBQ place a little further out going North on 45

Edited by ToothPick

3 hours ago, Kublah said:

Really doubt that, Mr. ToothPick. That would put Lausanne at about 7 TDs worse than they were last few seasons. I guess it could happen, but...not a Lausanne fan but respect where it's due. They're an elite program with some well-coached athletes. 

Talk about elite....  here is a couple stats for ya..  over the last ten years from 2009- 2018 Mayfield record is 139-11... they have went to the state title game 9 out of the last 10 years coming home with 5 of those gold balls.. Mearly saying they would be 7 scores less better than last year is impossible to state considering they didnt play last year so there is no way to match these teams based on this.. no doubt the lynx are placing themselves amongst the elite , Since 2014 they boast a record of 52-9 impressive for a new school but id like to point out Mayfield record over the same time of 68-6..  in fact this game will be a battle of cross state elite programs...  the combined record of these two teams in the last 3 years is 78 wins an only 5 losses..  what a fun game this is going to be.. respect due for both teams.. with all that being said.. mayfield will score maybe even at will...they will get theirs.. the lynx will have to match punch for punch an they may untill half.. Mayfields bread an butter is halftime adjustments..

I stand by my 3 td win and looking at unapproved website I found that they reached a similar conclusion.  They have Mayfield winning by 13, on a neutral field. (Mayfield 41 Lausanne 28)  The field will be anything but neutral.  I have the Cards by 21. Max has Lausanne ranked 2,309 and Mayfield 1,070.   I ran 2018 Lausanne against 2018 CAL, the private team that beat us by a TD in last years state title game, and it has CAL 31 Lausanne 26. This shows you that Max rating system is pretty darn accurate. I think it would have them favoring us by my 21 points if it was not the first game of the season.  The rankings get better the more games it has to analyze.  It shows 2018 Lausanne beating 2018 Mayfield by 3, 34-31.   

unapproved website.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

Neutral field
[2018] Christian Academy (Louisville, KY) 31, [2018] Lausanne Collegiate (Memphis, TN) 26

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2018] Lausanne Collegiate (Memphis, TN) 34, [2018] Mayfield (KY) 31

PROJECT A MATCHUP
neutral field
[2019] Mayfield (KY) 41, [2019] Lausanne Collegiate (Memphis, TN) 28

Lausanne Collegiate Football

Team
Varsity 2019
National Rank 

Mayfield Football

Team