Greeneville @ Powell

DevilMan03

On 8/24/2019 at 10:36 AM, WaCoJaCo said:

You should be more worried about that other DB coming up next Friday night. Would be a real shock for the best team in 4A to start out 0-2. Boone is very capable. But by the way, you seem to be very good at memory games and things from the past. What is the Greeneville won-loss record with Dobyns-Bennett in the past 50 years?

Greeneville’s Dominance over the past Decade is what I'm referring to. Why Did Db drop this Greeneville year? That left the coaching staff scrambling to find a team along with MoWest doing the same. 

Greeneville has 4 home games but technically 8 since we will be playing at home all the way to Cookeville. 

Db imo Has never lived up to any kind of “hype”. One and done in the playoffs has been a common thing in Kingsport. I know we both can agree on that!

Edited by DevilMan03

I really wasn’t impressed with either QB in this game. But, 2 solid Ds and a 2 hr delay can create issues so we shall see how season goes. Way too many penalties which will obviously be a point of emphasis for next few weeks. Both teams looked big and strong for this area football. They should be fine here on out barring injuries. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville’s Dominance over the past Decade is what I'm referring to. Why Did Db drop this Greeneville year? That left the coaching staff scrambling to find a team along with MoWest doing the same. 

Greeneville has 4 home games but technically 8 since we will be playing at home all the way toCookeville. 

Db imo Has never lived up to any kind of “hype”. One and done in the playoffs has been a common thing in Kingsport. I know we both can agree on that!

You're still dancing around my question. You need to grow a pair. I'm not sure why DB dropped Greeneville this year. It's not because they were scared which is what you peddling. Obviously DB would of stood a pretty good chance of winning that game this year. And if they were scared of playing a team they would of dropped Alcoa, not Greeneville. The one and done thing is a myth. DB does generally lose in the second or third round though. One and Done just sounds better to all you DB hatters. Heck I bet if you actually went back and checked you might find out that Greeneville has more first round loses than DB. But just like that DB vs. Greeneville won loss record, I know you won't. 

14 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You're still dancing around my question. You need to grow a pair. I'm not sure why DB dropped Greeneville this year. It's not because they were scared which is what you peddling. Obviously DB would of stood a pretty good chance of winning that game this year. And if they were scared of playing a team they would of dropped Alcoa, not Greeneville. The one and done thing is a myth. DB does generally lose in the second or third round though. One and Done just sounds better to all you DB hatters. Heck I bet if you actually went back and checked you might find out that Greeneville has more first round loses than DB. But just like that DB vs. Greeneville won loss record, I know you won't. 

Lol Db has beaten Greeneville more we all know that. But what has Db done recently? Heck what have they in the last 20 years? 

Nothing

3 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

3-2 since 2000 I don't believe 1925-1970 should be counted towards today's Era 

6 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Lol Db has beaten Greeneville more we all know that. But what has Db done recently? Heck what have they in the last 20 years? 

Nothing

What has Greeneville done recently?  Lost Thursday night, 0-1  DB has had some really good teams in the past 20 years. Sorry about your memory.

8 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Back to Back State Titles AGAIN! 

But Db wouldn't know anything about that of course 

Oh we know, you've been broadcasting it 24-7. But what have you done recently? In what really counts today you're 0-1 after that loss to Powell Thursday night. Looking a little rattled. You should be talking about db, not DB.

25 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Oh we know, you've been broadcasting it 24-7. But what have you done recently? In what really counts today you're 0-1 after that loss to Powell Thursday night. Looking a little rattled. You should be talking about db, not DB.

Is that the best you can throw at Dman?:popcorneater:

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Upvote 1