Notre Dame @ Corbin, KY Cumberland Fall Pigskin Classic

Booger

The Fighting Irishmen journey up on top of the I-75 Plateau to take on one of the Bluegrass states powerhouses Saturday in the Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic.....travel writer & story teller calls it the Americas greatest little sports town....not sure bout that

.....what Booger sure of tho.....after Catholic North takes on the Highland Bluebirds and home of the Hefty Lefty.......God Bless his sole.....ND gonna get them a hand full of the Redhounds of Corbin, KY and that huge crowd redhound fans they have...they want have to put out no extra seats for the Irish crowd...booger can promise u that.....thinkin them redhounds got 4 Gold balls and won more than 75% of their game...s since 2000 and that ex WKU arm slinger has his redhounds at the gold ball dance the last 2 seasons....the Redhounds opened up the 2019 season with a 35-21 win friday evenin....so it appears they r off to another great season.....the fact they danced for a gold ball last season with a freshman QB and RB with many P5 offers at the helm is quite impressive...

...sure hopin the Bird family bloodline is done playin sports up there.

Booger just sayin:thumb:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Booger said:

The Fighting Irishmen journey up on top of the I-75 Plateau to take on one of the Bluegrass states powerhouses Saturday in the Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic.....travel writer & story teller calls it the Americas greatest little sports town....not sure bout that

.....what Booger sure of tho.....after Catholic North takes on the Highland Bluebirds and home of the Hefty Lefty.......God Bless his sole.....ND gonna get them a hand full of the Redhounds of Corbin, KY and that huge crowd redhound fans they have...they want have to put out no extra seats for the Irish crowd...booger can promise u that.....thinkin them redhounds got 4 Gold balls and won more than 75% of their game...s since 2000 and that ex WKU arm slinger has his redhounds at the gold ball dance the last 2 seasons....the Redhounds opened up the 2019 season with a 35-21 win friday evenin....so it appears they r off to another great season.....the fact they danced for a gold ball last season with a freshman QB and RB with many P5 offers at the helm is quite impressive......sure hopin the Bird family bloodline is done playin sports up there.

.....with Luzziane goin up to KY last week and gettin completely routed by a small school.....Fant better b for gettin this crampin thing corrected or its gonna b a long road trip for ND

42 minutes ago, ToothPick said:

I think Corbin may be a little down from last years team.  My Mayfield Cardinals played them in Tennessee last year.  Kind of crazy for 2 KY schools to play each other in Tn but we did so at Austin Peay

good....then maybe the Irish have at least a decent chance of not comin back to Vermont Ave with our tails blistered.....but thinkin the Redhounds are not down....they were able to make it to the Gold Ball dance and loose by only 1 pt.....and thinkin that was with freshman QB and Freshman RB at the helm......a freshman RB already gettin offers from the likes of FSU, Louisville, KY

....Booger luvs these kinda trips and matchups gainst good strong programs.......noin they ant no Mayfield history, but they ant shabby.....had a 2 year series with one of MS's powerhouse programs a few years back and split it 50/50 with them.....great sportsmanship......hoefully we can at least fair out that well

.....IIrish better b for gettin those cramps under check

Booger just sayin :thumb:

On 8/25/2019 at 3:37 PM, Booger said:

.....what Booger sure of tho.....after Catholic North takes on the Highland Bluebirds and home of the Hefty Lefty.......God Bless his sole.....ND gonna get them a hand full of the Redhounds of Corbin, KY and that huge crowd redhound fans they have...they want have to put out no extra seats for the Irish crowd...booger can promise u that.....thinkin them redhounds got 4 Gold balls and won more than 75% of their game...s since 2000 and that ex WKU arm slinger has his redhounds at the gold ball dance the last 2 seasons....the Redhounds opened up the 2019 season with a 35-21 win friday evenin....so it appears they r off to another great season.....the fact they danced for a gold ball last season with a freshman QB and RB with many P5 offers at the helm is quite impressive...

...sure hopin the Bird family bloodline is done playin sports up there.

I can tell you from personal experience the refs up there look out for the local teams.  Ten years ago we were in Corbin playing a basketball game and the calls were very one sided. So our head basketball coach asked the ref can you at least not make it look obvious and the refs response was I'm going to make you wish you'd never left Tennessee.

23 minutes ago, ToothPick said:

That Stidham boy who plays QB for the New England Pats formerly a Auburn Tiger is from Corbin.  He finished up in Texas though moving out there after his family bought a car dealership out there

Booger thought he was a Baylor TX guy first, then transfered after the Baylor fiasco to that other Alabama college with all the dead trees and pig farms.....yall had a good one up there in him for sure.....it appears that sophomore QB thats up there in Corbin now...that participated in that championship contest last year ant gonna b to shabby himself.....along with that highly touted sophomore RB

19 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

I'm going with the Golden Domes in this Pope vs the Kentuckians in the Corbin Pigskin Classic. Why is this game being played on a Saturday night and so late. Is it a 8:45 kickoff? Is this going to be aired on the ESPN Ocho?

hopin Boogers snake handlin baptist is a good picker...but Booger not sure bout this thing....Booger thinkin KYs brand of FB might b just a shade better than TN's as a whole.....like Bamas and GAs have a tendency to notch up....

.....not sure exactly why the Saturday...its always been on Saturday as far as Booger remembers....and for the night game...the 2 games or bein played in the evening assumin because of heat....and the Irish of ND just happen to b game 2....and its a 2000 kickoff...not 2045

...good luck this week gainst that larger Doyle....Booger can appreciate it bein on the schedule

1 hour ago, reaction said:

I don't know anything about Corbin. From what I've heard, it should be a good test. Congrats on the #1 ranking Booger. :thumb:

a good contest it will b for sure and is always welcomed........Booger wouldnt want it any other way....long trip back or not....after watchin all the irishman hitting the deck last week with muscle spams...not sure if ND is in FB shape enuff yet to take on this program

.....as for that D2-AA #1 rankin givin to the Irish this week....probably has to do more with attrition do to the Presbyterians gettin routed by another team in d2-AA and the co-opers of Luzziane gettin routed up in TN....which could happen to the Irish this week.....Booger thinkin ECS or BGA should have been givin the D2-AA lead this 2d week...with ND bein 3rd.....now those ND trenchers are beastly and may b the best in classification when they ant on the carpet crampin....but thinkin ND as a hole ant near what they were last season.....when you cant dress 30 that can play....it could b a problem

....but its always good to b thought of in high regard

1 hour ago, QSouth89 said:

I can tell you from personal experience the refs up there look out for the local teams.  Ten years ago we were in Corbin playing a basketball game and the calls were very one sided. So our head basketball coach asked the ref can you at least not make it look obvious and the refs response was I'm going to make you wish you'd never left Tennessee.

gotta play what u gotta play....u ant gotta go to KY to get that mess......Booger witness that same thing in 2 years ago in a contest gainst them rattlesnake handlin baptist from Karns....

.....them GCA folks can hire sum Catholic hatin Zebras to ref a contest

Booger just sayin  390rs0.jpg