Watertown travels to Nolensville

Bms54

11 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

So you’re saying it’s going to be to close to call?

i'm saying if the PURPLE TIGERS come out  to Nolensville High ,With that same minimal energy (walking and watching  on the field )   The KNIGHTS will hang  a century mark in them 

Edited by FromDaMudd

1 hour ago, PoloDaDon said:

Correct!  Antioch is the school of the blind! Please don't read too much into that game and score. Should be a good game Friday. I promise you H20 will respond.

I think / hope they will respond as well, but I think Nolensville is going to make some noise in 4A this year and will just be to much for us this week!

Again, as long as we compete we will be fine win or lose. The real season begins next week.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

This weeks games will be really telling for region 4-4A. If Nolensville wins a tight one and Marshall County wins big, Marshall County should be licking their chops.

Don’t get it twisted... H2O has the talent to compete with Nolensville or teams like them. I just think Nolensville is going to be a little to much.

I said that to say this... No one should be licking their chops or surprised if this is a tight game. H2O can and should compete!

Edited by H2Oman