Watertown travels to Nolensville

Bms54

Just now, H2Oman said:

Don’t get it twisted... H2O has the talent to compete with Nolensville or teams like them. I just think Nolensville is going to be a little to much.

If said that to say this... No one should be licking their chops or surprised if this is a tight game. H2O can and should compete!

Not trying to downgrade Watertown by any means. What I'm saying is if Nolensville cant handle some good competiton, then the Region is wide open for MC outside of Tullahoma.  If was actually a compliment to Watertown because they usually field a good squad. I guess I should have prefaced it a little different.

Nolensville 48                                                    Watertown 35.                                               I have seen some of Nolensville game online. Antioch is a very bad football team I think H2O will step up and keep the game close until the 4th. I hope Watertown lose by 50 points but I don’t see that happening just hope H2O finish the game with a healthy team for the TC game next week.

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Nolensville 48                                                    Watertown 35.                                               I have seen some of Nolensville game online. Antioch is a very bad football team I think H2O will step up and keep the game close until the 4th. I hope Watertown lose by 50 points but I don’t see that happening just hope H2O finish the game with a healthy team for the TC game next week.

It amazes me that you TC guys are only playing 9 and your off week just happens to come the week before you guys play Watertown.  Hummm

3 minutes ago, 1time4thepeople said:

It amazes me that you TC guys are only playing 9 and your off week just happens to come the week before you guys play Watertown.  Hummm

The games that TC could have played it's better to have a week off. Playing Oakland or Ensworth or Germantown would have put a lot of wear and tear on TC. Oh yes, it's a great week to have a bye before the Watertown game.