Watertown travels to Nolensville

Bms54

1 hour ago, football6 said:

32 to 14 i think

Correct score.  Nville w 3-0 lead and no first downs in first half I think.   Field goal set up by INT.  First Poss second half Wtown did not handle a snap on 4th down and Nville got the ball inside the 10 and scored.  They scored again with 1 minute left in game. Penalties improved.  These teams were actually fairly evenly matched.  Nville not the 4A team I thought they might be from the hype.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

32-14 is a pretty clear indication that Nolensville would win this match almost every time. I hear about fumbles, interceptions, snaps, etc. But the better team did not put the ball on the ground as many times or throw as many picks. Part of the game. Watertown should do fine from here on out.

Agreed...  

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

32-14 is a pretty clear indication that Nolensville would win this match almost every time. I hear about fumbles, interceptions, snaps, etc. But the better team did not put the ball on the ground as many times or throw as many picks. Part of the game. Watertown should do fine from here on out.

Not hardly the truth...Watertown had the opportunity to go up 21 points before Nolensville even crossed the 50 yard line ...but as I said earlier you can't put the ball on the ground that many times and expect to win ..