Science Hill at David Crockett

KennyPowers55

45 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

Coaching change needed at Science Hill?

Really?

Science Hill is having a down year after heavy graduation losses and a couple of weak freshman classes.

Stacy Carter knows what he's doing.  In a year or two they'll be right back where they were before.  It's not like they've ever been a Maryville.  Or even a Dobyns Bennett.

2 minutes ago, BlueDevil58 said:

Really?

Science Hill is having a down year after heavy graduation losses and a couple of weak freshman classes.

Stacy Carter knows what he's doing.  In a year or two they'll be right back where they were before.  It's not like they've ever been a Maryville.  Or even a Dobyns Bennett.

He will jump ship if and when new school is built in Sullivan County.

6 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

He will jump ship if and when new school is built in Sullivan County.

Carter has never been anything but a average "upper east tn." high school coach. And you know what that means. He got lucky when South had some pretty good talent come through during the years he was there. I'm not saying he's not a nice guy or anything like that but he's just not that good of a coach.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I am inclined to wager a substantial portion of my financial assets on the likelihood that Waggoner shall transition to an alternative coaching vocation prior to the year 2028. It is my contention that discerning individuals are beginning to perceive his coaching prowess as lacking in the requisite excellence. Allow me to articulate the following assertion: Waggoner represents a markedly superior choice compared to the individual who perpetrated the act of fuel theft.   This individual exhibits a conspicuous propensity for frequent professional transitions, a trait which undermines his credibility and renders him an untenable choice for serious consideration. It is indeed confounding that his candidacy continues to garner attention and support.
    • Yeah same   It’s definitely true that tough times make tough kids, but some kids just have a big passion for the game and will become the best of the best no matter where they come from.
    • Hope you enjoy it King and good to meet you at state this year. Good luck to the Lady Landers. Keep battling. 
    • Agree. I feel for his kid and family moving every single year poor kid can’t even make friends with out leaving them