Oak ridge football

Elitesports4

1 minute ago, Elitesports4 said:

Can we agree that my negative post was just honesty? The worst oak ridge football team ever!!

I have been saying for the past few years that the only reason Oak Ridge wins with Gaddis as the coach is because the players are good and some good assistant coaches.  He came here to win another state title purely on the talent that OR had coming up.  He and the current coaches blew it with bad coaching and putting players in the wrong positions.  I hate to see it!!!

3 minutes ago, ORTX said:

I have been saying for the past few years that the only reason Oak Ridge wins with Gaddis as the coach is because the players are good and some good assistant coaches.  He came here to win another state title purely on the talent that OR had coming up.  He and the current coaches blew it with bad coaching and putting players in the wrong positions.  I hate to see it!!!

I believe some is on coaching as well! Have you seen other play calling offensively just compare them lol! Ac coaches are great I love what they’re doing!

49 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Awhile!!!!!

Elite I hate to say we was right.Anybody that has watched them live can see how bad it really is.This team don't have many good players but no Oak Ridge team should ever be this bad.U could pull a random out of stands and the offense would look better.Its really sad and I hate it for kids.Something has to change before this great freshman class gets wasted