Waverly travels to Hickman County

Wavo2004

4 minutes ago, Swarm said:

I reckon so. I have no idea what to expect either. I'd be interested to hear what some Hickman County people think. We played them in a 2 quarter jamboree week before season started. 

Well I know one said y'all humbled them. We still making dumb and some senseless penalties that we definitely need to clean up but I think we headed in the right direction.

On 9/4/2019 at 5:39 PM, Bulldogfan24 said:

Kinda like what Hickman done to Waverly for years. Racked up those wins! I only recall Hickman playing Camden twice and each team got a win. Have you seen Lawrence or Harpeth play this year? If not how can you say Camden is better. 

You one of those little guys cant eat crow?  Talks a lot before a game then disappears? lol

9 hours ago, Tigers6056 said:

Well I know one said y'all humbled them. We still making dumb and some senseless penalties that we definitely need to clean up but I think we headed in the right direction.

We can relate to the numbskull penalties and raise you missed tackles and turnovers lol.