Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

tcjacket13

2 hours ago, TripleOG said:

H20 Has to come out with a sense of Urgency. Stupid Mistakes, Turnovers and penalties have killed them all season long. TC Will capitalize on those and H2O has no room for error. H20 has has 0 run game this season, Oline play has been horrible... Carey has to get some room, and if history of last year vs TC, it'll be hard to come by... 

Dang Bro tell us how you really feel!

28 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I think were about same offensively and defense is better. Running teams will struggle this year against us. Passing teams will have some success. Basically if you field and offense like we had last year you will have success against us. But I feel we were a great offensive team last year. And good on defense. We struggled first game on the O-line but have since worked out the kinks I believe. We had a pretty good game against Greenback. They are a superior passing team was able to move the ball slot. Hope that answers your question. How about your end?

a solid breakdown

good things and bad things in the game against the fcs.

won the game. that’s the main thing.

i’m afraid i’m too casual of a fan to be able to give you anything much more in depth, yeti. lol

and of course with a coaching change, it’s all that more murky.

i know cbs well enough to know that him and the other guys on staff will have the kids prepared each week.

all that’s really left is to see what happens. lol

Edited by snoball5278

22 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

a solid breakdown

good things and bad things in the game against the fcs.

won the game. that’s the main thing.

i’m afraid i’m too casual of a fan to be able to give you anything much more in depth, yeti. lol

and of course with a coaching change, it’s all that more murky.

i know cbs well enough to know that him and the other guys on staff will have the kids prepared each week.

all that’s really left is to see what happens. lol

Fair enough bud, wish you all good luck and hope to see you all again.