Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, JohnDutton said:

So if everything holds as it is now,  Trousdale would finish 2nd in the Region and have to travel rounds 2-4?  Is that correct? Basically the same teams as last year as well it seems.

No matter what we were traveling around 4 because of the rotation of the game on odd and even years. 

On 9/7/2019 at 11:13 AM, takeittothebank23 said:

If you’re on here talking about how your kid needs to get the ball more you’re a joke. Let the coaches do their thing. There’s a reason we’re 33-7 in the past 3 years and it’s not because of you. 

My kid doesn't play there anymore. But I'm still a fan and support my town. I call it like I see it. Way to assume positive intent.

On 9/7/2019 at 10:50 AM, Tigertweets said:

Have to agree with you here.  At times last night though, seemed like the staff and kids were not ready for things like they should be, for example in OT and on the offensive drive, the field goal team was not ready to go when 3rd down was halted.  Everyone should have known this would be next and that they needed to be ready to go in.   I tend to think the same about getting some of the other kids involved.  Have heard this from several others as well.  Anyone that has watched these kids play throughout the years, know that they are not using a couple of kids that have some ability to make plays.  Was impressed with the Carter kid.  Remember seeing that kid at younger ages along with a few more shred teams.  Gotta get them involved in the offense.  Will be too easy to prepare for if they don't against good defensive teams. 

Anyone know if Watertown will have to change classifications soon??

Webster was quoted in the paper that he wasn't even thinking about a FG on 4th down until his assistants reminded him it was an option. Not the best situational coach in the world. A few hundred coaches in the stands were also screaming "Field Goal", so that might have helped.

https://www.wilsonpost.com/sports/prep_sports/friday-final----watertown-tchs-ot/article_d1e3cf50-752a-5585-8650-e475663b87b0.html?fbclid=IwAR37Xn8_87UUISSEErWKzEORQA1sJX8AvnTFNUOkP3DXrty0LNVUsEWfGO0

Edited by PurpleReign
added link to article