Notre Dame @ Silverdale

Booger

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

No but I think CCS challenges for the region championship this year. 

sparty been sneakin too much soy milk outta Patricias sippy cup......every team that in the region is challengin for that championship......but only a couple have the makins to win that region.....and it ant gonna b no Sword of Joshua Independent Full Pentecostal Assemblyans, which is located just off Broad Street on the Charger Drive......

.....now if the ex Haslam School of Knoxvilles alumni now coverted Baylor fan really believes the Chargers of Sword of Joshua Full Independent Pentecostal Assembly r the favorites to win the championship.....tell ole Booger what makes them better than the rest in the region

.....them folks down there in the land of butler buildins, along with sparty better hope they can get that 1st region championship......cause that under the table deal they cut with that Lane feller from squatchie and the rest of that T$$AA round table down at that annual Gulf shore meetin is comin to an abrupt end......unless CCS and Lipcomb cuts another numbers deal on the redneck riviera.....Sparty gets to pick them to challenge McCallie, Spartys Baylor, Catholic North, BA and Ensworth next season

Booger just sayin s-l300.jpg

11 hours ago, Booger said:

sparty been sneakin too much soy milk outta Patricias sippy cup......every team that in the region is challengin for that championship......but only a couple have the makins to win that region.....and it ant gonna b no Sword of Joshua Independent Full Pentecostal Assemblyans, which is located just off Broad Street on the Charger Drive......

.....now if the ex Haslam School of Knoxvilles alumni now coverted Baylor fan really believes the Chargers of Sword of Joshua Full Independent Pentecostal Assembly r the favorites to win the championship.....tell ole Booger what makes them better than the rest in the region

.....them folks down there in the land of butler buildins, along with sparty better hope they can get that 1st region championship......cause that under the table deal they cut with that Lane feller from squatchie and the rest of that T$$AA round table down at that annual Gulf shore meetin is comin to an abrupt end......unless CCS and Lipcomb cuts another numbers deal on the redneck riviera.....Sparty gets to pick them to challenge McCallie, Spartys Baylor, Catholic North, BA and Ensworth next season

Booger just sayin s-l300.jpg

They just looked better than usual against Baylor. Yes they lost 49-6 but they had some chances to score. Have a couple good skill kids. More depth than ND and more speed than Webb (extremely weird to say both things and probabaly won’t happnen again). 

Notre Dame didn’t look that great in the second half against Central who got destroyed  by Tyner. I’m not saying they are a favorite but Webb and Notre Dame will have Tougher games than usual with them I think. 

On 9/4/2019 at 9:13 PM, Spartan4Life said:

They just looked better than usual against Baylor. Yes they lost 49-6 but they had some chances to score. Have a couple good skill kids. More depth than ND and more speed than Webb (extremely weird to say both things and probabaly won’t happnen again). 

Notre Dame didn’t look that great in the second half against Central who got destroyed  by Tyner. I’m not saying they are a favorite but Webb and Notre Dame will have Tougher games than usual with them I think. 

it twists the Booger Innards with terribalizin pain to agree with all of what Haslams School of Knoxville biggest Suk Creek Red Raiders fan has just spoke....no way Spartys lil less than knowledgable sidekickin podcaster coulda pulled that one off

.....and everybody got more depth than The Irish this year...and it ant gonna get no better anytime soon if sumthin dont change

Booger just sayin :twisted:

Edited by Booger

2 hours ago, MountainTroll said:

I ain't much of a Catlick fan, but I gotta pull for Booger Fant's Mackerel Snappers over the Bonny Oaks Snake Handlers in this one.

inside scoop told me Troll was still upright

Booger just sayin :thumb:

36 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Can Silverdale be that much improved over last year? Can't wait to see how this one plays out. Going with ND in this one.

tell u 2 one thing....the Irish better b bringin a case of them pigskins just n case the Irish get to score....cause if them Baptist ant put up no bigger net in that north endzone......them Baptist PE teachers over there will b havin all them kids collectin all the Irish balls that were lost down in them thickets...Irish Trickster got down in there huntin for them Irish balls 2 years ago and he wernt seen for the hole 4 qtrs

...Fant better have gone to Wallyworld to pick up a buncha nerve balls to kick extra points with instead of losin them official balls....or plan on 2 pointers....cause that Catholic boss up in knoxville along with this new Irish AD cuttin money......

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: