PHS TRAVELS TO JACKSON S.S.

PeabodyPride

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

That’s good for them younger guys to get some playing time. Especially when you are putting a good whooping on a team. It builds their confidence and gives them some experience at that high school level!

Absolutely ..After the first series coaches had alot of different combos of players in !! I am enjoying watching the coaches trying  different blitz packages and pulling different ways to create space when running the rock as well . I see us being as good next year just from the way different groupings of guys are performing togethers . Vaughn is scary good as a half back as well as Jones , the freshman half back easley amd fb burkett will ensure high Tide contiues for several years !!! 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Absolutely ..After the first series coaches had alot of different combos of players in !! I am enjoying watching the coaches trying  different blitz packages and pulling different ways to create space when running the rock as well . I see us being as good next year just from the way different groupings of guys are performing togethers . Vaughn is scary good as a half back as well as Jones , the freshman half back easley amd fb burkett will ensure high Tide contiues for several years !!! 

Good maybe the tide and waverly can duke it out again before to long

7 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Talked to on of my work buds. His son plays for SS and he said their coach said today that we could be a 3rd/ 4th round team in 4a

I don’t know about all of that. We have to handle business in 2a. We can’t come in asleep expecting a win. South side has  a quick running back and the quarter back can throw. 

• Upvote 1

Alright Tide Nation after some film study and looking at SS line play and RB play I am comfortable saying the Tide Roll into The Hawks Nest and win this one 42 /0 , no disrespect to the Hawks but this team could possibly score on the freshman team but maybe not .

GET BETTER

NEVER A GUARANTEE

BLEED BLACK N GOLD