South Doyle 3-0 vs. Anderson County 2-1

MAVERICK1995

4 hours ago, oridgecat said:

What's up Mav?  Where you been?  Great win for the Mavs.  I did not see that coming at all.  Congrats.  Is that ferry boat still puffing up down the river?  

LOL how about OR they finally got off the couch. Congratulations to them as well. I did not figure they would stay down long but your schedule is rough and as they improve each week they have good chances.

I quit the boat tote to Seattle too much time. Lol Looks like most states are now applying for the smoke or have the smoke already. As I said years ago on here they would. Lol not as big deal as fear mongers make it. Lol

Good luck to OR this remaining years. 

2 hours ago, keepitmoving said:

Not surprised that SD lost.  They have not played a quality team like AC all season.  Even if there starting QB played for SD, I still don't think it would of made a difference.  AC defense did a good job against the run all game (witch is SD strong suit)

Congrats to AC.  

But not having a 3 year starter at qb and the decision making that he brings didn’t make a difference?? Really?

• Upvote 1