South Doyle 3-0 vs. Anderson County 2-1

MAVERICK1995

17 hours ago, Yattiwilson said:

I'm not saying the coaching staff is bad, but they have a hand full of players that's giving the school a bad rep. I really wish I could show the film .. if u have someone on the staff, all they have to do is look at the last offensive play before half. Not their punt , but their last run play. 79, blocks our LB .. the play is over and 79 taps our LB to say good job. As there both standing there , 78 takes off in a quick sprint and plows our LB right in his back, trying to take him out of the game . You can't justify that, not when the players are standing still and clearly the play is over.

The video was sent to me this morning.  

It was a big hit.  Even the person who sent it to me, who is from South of the River and very close to the SD program, said that it was hard to interpret intent from just watching the video.  

Football is a violent game.  

Edited by HTV

1 hour ago, HTV said:

The video was sent to me this morning.  

It was a big hit.  Even the person who sent it to me, who is from South of the River and very close to the SD program, said that it was hard to interpret intent from just watching the video.  

Football is a violent game.  

Sometimes with all the excitment you will have a rogue player or two make a bad decision. It is football and I would confidently believe the coach has taken care of this. The Mavs had a very nasty incident last year from there opponent that I would like to forget.