Farragut ( 1 - 1 ) at Oak Ridge ( 1 - 2 )

WillieTheWildcats

43 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

After watching film of this game our play calls was still average! Lucky holding call from this game turning into 21-0! As a Farragut fan I could feel your pain of 200 penalty yards wow. Farragut offensive coordinator went away from passing downfield or attack outside linebacker. It’s embarrassing one simple move and they ran right by two of our linebackers was that easy! If west attack’s right offensively this could be brutal. I’m upset watching film and us forcing run in a packed box and Kendall luckily making plays to gain yards. 4th and 1 we line running back behind qb 5 yards atleast off ball to not get a first. This has been numerous times where Gibbons has missed Johnson deep for touchdowns I count 4 times total. I think the offense can be dangerous but the playbook needs to increase! 24 and 17 need to be including heavily in the offense as well! Gibbons will have to make open throws count. Some would count Romano first touchdown lucky.. more work to do more improving. I think Farragut could have won that game easily, but they didn’t hopefully oak ridge improves because still db yes including jack and linebackers are weak on passing!

I sure hope will share your knowledge with our stupid and imbecilic coaches!

10 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

You make 0 sense! I don’t need to point out lineman! If 22 is a stud and plays running back how do you think he dominates? Has to have a line to get by.. anyways I think you’re the one that knows anything about football.. did you even play, or just a fan boy you’re whole life lol.

Fan boy? That sounds like me.

9 hours ago, rollnoles said:

Lol got to love Oak Ridge fans. Win a game and still trying to figure it out. Both teams aren’t that good and DB showed that.

I’m a realist unlike others. I could bet dB wouldn’t beat oak ridge like that if played again I have 0 idea how that was done. Farragut isn’t horrible they beat Bradley central we have to respect that.