Farragut ( 1 - 1 ) at Oak Ridge ( 1 - 2 )

WillieTheWildcats

3 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

Did you not have Austin east beating fulton? I did.. didn’t have a score range but I had them winning. Central/harden valley I have 0 idea how coach rosser only scored 13 points. I don’t agree of central being all that this year they just find ways to win. They got killed against Maryville in a scrimmage couldn’t move ball or anything. To answer you I don’t think central is as good as said. Harden valley isn’t good to me at all. 

I didn't have AE scoring 70. I heard Central had all FGs and a pick six, no offensive points! And I heard HVA's best defensive player didn't play.

Edited by bonkers

16 hours ago, bonkers said:

I didn't have AE scoring 70. I heard Central had all FGs and a pick six, no offensive points! And I heard HVA's best defensive player didn't play.

Yeah I didn’t have them scoring 70 either lol! I could see central doing that cause rosser will take what’s given to him. They’ll bounce back strong. Am I overrated west? Didn’t realize played Bearden so close while watching film they don’t look all that? Is Powell the best? Powell offense is good can be great!

21 hours ago, STARPOWER said:

Reading is fundamental. I said they were sent to the bench, not ejected from the game. Facts. 

So is being classy. Your team lost their composure. And your head coach did as well. First time I’ve seen a HC get a 15 yarder. Amazing class FArragut. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Yeah I didn’t have them scoring 70 either lol! I could see central doing that cause rosser will take what’s given to him. They’ll bounce back strong. Am I overrated west? Didn’t realize played Bearden so close while watching film they don’t look all that? Is Powell the best? Powell offense is good can be great!

You never responded to my comment about Romano. I think the coaches have made great use out of Romano's ability to catch the ball (I didn't know he had great hands). How do you take Jackson off the field the way he's running the ball? He's a very hard runner.  What do you think about OR's chances vs West. This will be hard for OR to pull off. OR will be out athleted at most every position and the West defense is STOUT!

27 minutes ago, ORDT said:

So is being classy. Your team lost their composure. And your head coach did as well. First time I’ve seen a HC get a 15 yarder. Amazing class FArragut. 

It wasn’t Eddie Courtney,  it was an assistant coach who lost his composure after our LB was flagged for offsides when it appeared he came thru and knocked over an O lineman before the snap. Our coach was upset because he felt the lineman had moved early, prompting the hit. Obviously the referee felt otherwise and when he threw the flag and announced the penalty the assistant coach became upset and argued the call. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

Did you not have Austin east beating fulton? I did.. didn’t have a score range but I had them winning. Central/harden valley I have 0 idea how coach rosser only scored 13 points. I don’t agree of central being all that this year they just find ways to win. They got killed against Maryville in a scrimmage couldn’t move ball or anything. To answer you I don’t think central is as good as said. Harden valley isn’t good to me at all. 

I think your underestimating HVAs Defense and Mike Potter as a Defensive mind. He had a great game plan for us and it also didn’t help that we dropped 2 tds in the end zone and had another TD called back. In terms of the Maryville scrimmage, that’s over and done with. Yes we didn’t do well but we’ve learned from it and moved on. Our team is still young for the most part and will continue to grow week by week. We’ll be ready for whoever come playoff time. 

58 minutes ago, bonkers said:

You never responded to my comment about Romano. I think the coaches have made great use out of Romano's ability to catch the ball (I didn't know he had great hands). How do you take Jackson off the field the way he's running the ball? He's a very hard runner.  What do you think about OR's chances vs West. This will be hard for OR to pull off. OR will be out athleted at most every position and the West defense is STOUT!

Honestly I didn’t know tyrell had as good as hands either! I’m happy for him I just hope it doesn’t ruin college potential. He’s a running back at heart! Kendall very proud to see him get his carries everyone is high on him! He can be great I’d continue to work. As far as west their offense doesn’t scare me I think we have a chance. Defenseman their dbs/cbs are good they tackle. If we can open playbook I like oak ridge to feed off momentum and get this win! I overrated west i think.. I think I like Powell over them now after film 

55 minutes ago, Bluegreymom said:

It wasn’t Eddie Courtney,  it was an assistant coach who lost his composure after our LB was flagged for offsides when it appeared he came thru and knocked over an O lineman before the snap. Our coach was upset because he felt the lineman had moved early, prompting the hit. Obviously the referee felt otherwise and when he threw the flag and announced the penalty the assistant coach became upset and argued the call. 

Like I said, no composure or class. Had F not been flagged all night long for late hits and personal fouls the Ref probably would have given some leniency. 

F had what 7 or 8 of those 15 yarders? 

6 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Honestly I didn’t know tyrell had as good as hands either! I’m happy for him I just hope it doesn’t ruin college potential. He’s a running back at heart! Kendall very proud to see him get his carries everyone is high on him! He can be great I’d continue to work. As far as west their offense doesn’t scare me I think we have a chance. Defenseman their dbs/cbs are good they tackle. If we can open playbook I like oak ridge to feed off momentum and get this win! I overrated west i think.. I think I like Powell over them now after film 

I wouldn't think high school coaches can afford to be concerned about where a player might play in college. Besides, How many times do you here on TV that this DB played QB in high school, or this LB played running back in high school?  I would think college coaches sign talented athletes and move many of them around where ever they happen to suit their needs. 

You've totally flip flopped on West! Just last week you said they were the best team around and now you say they're not. What's up with that?

1 minute ago, ORDT said:

Like I said, no composure or class. Had F not been flagged all night long for late hits and personal fouls the Ref probably would have given some leniency. 

F had what 7 or 8 of those 15 yarders? 

I've never witnessed a Farragut team self destruct like they did the other night. After OR gave away the game last year (two wide open TD drops) then I'm more than happy to have Farragut help OR win the game. They totally lost their cool and I guess that coach did too. What I saw on that play was OR get a penalty and then the Farragut defensive lineman unnecessarily destroy the OR offensive lineman. If he hadn't hit him so hard and knocked him back so far, it may not have been called. Farragut was obviously a frustrated mess by then, both on the field and on the sideline.

• Like 1