Farragut ( 1 - 1 ) at Oak Ridge ( 1 - 2 )

WillieTheWildcats

12 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

I told everyone heyward is top in state! He’s ready and again rms won’t lose imo

Ive not seen a lot of middle school football to compare him with anybody but he stood out from everybody.He was great  at WR and RB.I had fun watching them and will go back for sure.They had others that looked really good but he stands out for sure

6 minutes ago, STARPOWER said:

I thought Farragut would have to play really well to win. So hard to overcome 22 penalties for 194. Farragut hasn't been Oak Ridged by the Anderson Co Officials Association in quite a few years. Also, sent 3 players to the bench for knee pad violations...really? You don't get that anywhere else but Blankenship. 

A lot of those penalties were false starts can't blame the zebras with that! Farragut just lost their composure in the second half and make a bunch of dumb moves. Plus Oak Ridge's defense wasn't too bad tonite either. 

7 minutes ago, STARPOWER said:

I thought Farragut would have to play really well to win. So hard to overcome 22 penalties for 194. Farragut hasn't been Oak Ridged by the Anderson Co Officials Association in quite a few years. Also, sent 3 players to the bench for knee pad violations...really? You don't get that anywhere else but Blankenship. 

Yall gotta learn how to not jump offsides.Had to be 10 offsides and 3 to 5 late hits.Refs screwed Oak Ridge out of a 1st down with an awful spot.

I gotta give Oak Ridge coaches credit for beating a team they shouldn't have,They have a long way to go but without a doubt have improved.Romano was the man tonight and those catches were huge.K.Jackson is getting better every week and close to being a big time RB.Jacob Adams is still the man and the whole Oak Ridge D made some big plays the last 2 drives.No doubt Ads helped our defense out with some drops and bad throws but at least the defense didn't quit after it was 14-0.Love watching teams improve.

16 hours ago, adalum96 said:
6 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I gotta give Oak Ridge coaches credit for beating a team they shouldn't have,They have a long way to go but without a doubt have improved.Romano was the man tonight and those catches were huge.K.Jackson is getting better every week and close to being a big time RB.Jacob Adams is still the man and the whole Oak Ridge D made some big plays the last 2 drives.No doubt Ads helped our defense out with some drops and bad throws but at least the defense didn't quit after it was 14-0.Love watching teams improve.

Congratulations to Oak Ridge on a great win! Good luck on the rest of your season! 

• Like 2

I thought the defense was great!  I thought Romano was great! I thought Gibbons played very good. I thought Adams (44) was great!  I thought Hutson (Kicker/Punter) had a very good game. I thought Kendall Jackson ran VERY hard! And I'll tell you this, Gaddis might be 60+ years old but I was seated a few rows behind where the offense sits in chairs when the defense is on the field, and if you can't get fired up when that man speaks, you have no heartbeat. I was listening to him scream words of encouragement to his players and I wanted to jump across the fence and play with no pads on. The game is about more than just emotions but we have an emotional advantage with that man on our side. He was going completely CRAZY and the players were loving it and the fans were too. I don't know why he didn't have a stroke or a heart attack. He is a master motivator and has the energy of a 25 year old. This was a great night for Oak Ridge football and the city of Oak Ridge!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bonkers said:

I thought the defense was great!  I thought Romano was great! I thought Gibbons played very good. I thought Adams (44) was great!  I thought Hutson (Kicker/Punter) had a very good game. I thought Kendall Jackson ran VERY hard! And I'll tell you this, Gaddis might be 60+ years old but I was seated a few rows behind where the offense sits in chairs when the defense is on the field, and if you can't get fired up when that man speaks, you have no heartbeat. I was listening to him scream words of encouragement to his players and I wanted to jump across the fence and play with no pads on. The game is about more than just emotions but we have an emotional advantage with that man on our side. He was going completely CRAZY and the players were loving it and the fans were too. I don't know why he didn't have a stroke or a heart attack. He is a master motivator and has the energy of a 25 year old. This was a great night for Oak Ridge football and the city of Oak Ridge!

You’re giving the defense great? Wow that’s a reach imo. They did play good. But as one said... qb helped us a lot bad throws and drops by his players.  I agree with the Farragut guy offensive coordinators jacked this game. It’s really easy to beat oak ridge( saying this as a scout and coach that knows all the players). Good win again here comes west the best in 5A locally yes better than Powell I SAID IT

9 minutes ago, bonkers said:

You just better be glad he didn’t jump over the fence and kick your a$&, bonkers. Haha 

26 minutes ago, bonkers said:

Talk about being a master motivator...your last sentence, " This was a great night for Oak Ridge football and the city of Oak Ridge " is one of the best lines I have read on CoachT about the Hometown. Thanks Bonkers. RWR!