Charlie Anderson & NCS EAGLES

jklivin

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been very familier with NCS and they have really struggled out there for some time. They didnt use to have much talent. Do they have some talent there now or is Coach Anderson just really getting these boys prepared. Or maybe both? Whatever they are doing its working so far. Congrats on your early season success Coach. I hope you guys have a good season.

Get real NCS has been really bad for a long time. Its big news if all of a sudden they win. So wouldnt you look at it as a credit to Coach Anderson if they are winning? Come on bighurt its a compliment to him if he can get NCS out of the gutter because no-one has done it in 10-15 years. They havent had a good team back to back since the 80's.

I am sorry I did not make myself clear. I think NCS will win and Coach Anderson is the major reason. Yes, it is a compliment to Coach Anderson. What I meant was that I am not surprised that they are winning. I congratulate NCS and wish them the best. I will be surprised if they don't have a winning season.

[Edited by Bighurt on 11-26-02 2:25P]

Has NCS picked up anyone new this year...do they still have the tall shaved head kid from last year?...I must say that I am pretty shocked about NCS, even if their coach is Coach Anderson...I guess thats even more of a testament to him, though. Maybe he will bring some life into that gym as well, I must say that was the most boring gym atmosphere I have ever played in or experienced.