Freedom Prep at Harding Academy

kwc

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

This will probably be Freedom Prep's toughest game of the regular season. By looking at their schedule they play absolutely nobody. It will catch up with them in the playoffs. 

I don't know about that. It may be the toughest. It may not be. Too early to tell actually.

I tell you what ... there are 9 teams in Region 8, 1A. Why don't we let YOU make out their schedule and let's see how you do. We will let you find 2 non-region games that will make the difference for a 1A school in urban Memphis. A game that a 1A school can be competitive in and not get players knocked up or get the team slaughtered. 

Alright ... Go!

Edited by kwc
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, kwc said:

I don't know about that. It may be the toughest. It may not be. Too early to tell actually.

I tell you what ... there are 9 teams in Region 8, 1A. Why don't we let YOU make out their schedule and let's see how you do. We will let you find 2 non-region games that will make the difference for a 1A school in urban Memphis. A game that a 1A school can be competitive in and not get players knocked up or get the team slaughtered. 

Alright ... Go!

Sonny Moore has this going to Prep by about 8 points giving 2 points to the home team.

3 minutes ago, kwc said:

That may be right. I think FP will win. I have no clue concerning the margin of victory.

Sonny isnt extremely accurate this early in the season, but 2-3 more games it's pretty spot on unless someone just doesnt shown up was a good team. Even at this point it normally picks the correct team it just not as accurate on the score.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Sonny isnt extremely accurate this early in the season, but 2-3 more games it's pretty spot on unless someone just doesnt shown up was a good team. Even at this point it normally picks the correct team it just not as accurate on the score.

I'll take your word for it. I don't study Sonny at all. For accuracy or anything else for that matter.