Notre Dame @ Grace Christian Academy Karns

Booger

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I told you,you would win!

It’s that soft spot in your heart for the Rams :roflolk:

On a serious note, the young man from ND that got hurt is Jalen Hagood. He gave a big thumbs up with his arm fully extended as he was rolled toward the ambulance. That’s very encouraging but we continue to pray for him as he’s being evaluated at the hospital. Hope for a quick recovery for that young man. He’s a baller and was having a great game to that point. 

Edited by gcapride

14 hours ago, Indian said:

I heard "Silverdale beat Notre Dame" in 8th grade football last night. How does Notre Dame field an 8th grade team? 

Notre Dame doesn’t have an 8th grade team. My understanding is that there are a few (maybe 3?) small Catholic middle schools in Chattanooga that field a combined team & they go by “Catholic”. That is probably the team they were referring to. 

Most of these boys will probably go to NDHS, but they will also recruit a number of other local players to end up at the HS (one or two that actually might have walked in proximity to a Catholic Church). 

1 hour ago, gcapride said:

It’s that soft spot in your heart for the Rams :roflolk:

On a serious note, the young man from ND that got hurt is Jalen Hagood. He gave a big thumbs up with his arm fully extended as he was rolled toward the ambulance. That’s very incouraging but we continue to pray for him as he’s being evaluated at the hospital. Hope for a quick recovery for that young man. He’s a baller and was having a great game to that point. 

we will settle this beat down conversation with Pride after Dr Raven has filled us all in on the rest of the medical prognostics of this injury......strectched neck? Really....how does one diagnostic that kids injury that quick..and send out the prognostics.....dog gone Benny Hinn.....impressive

.....nice beat down Pride.....thanks for the hug

Booger just sayin:thumb:

Edited by Booger

23 minutes ago, Booger said:

we will settle this beat down conversation with Pride after Dr Raven has filled us all in on the rest of the medical prognostics of this injury......strectched neck? Really....how does one diagnostic that kids injury that quick..and send out the prognostics.....dog gone Benny Hinn.....impressive

Well, Boogie, I didn’t give that stretched neck prognostication. I thought it was a stretch when I read it from the fine Police Man from Grace, but he was in the know with all those uniformed type fellas. We got word from one of our nurse mom’s at the hospital that the young Hagood was up walking around those white halls of Children’s Hospital. That’s fantastic news to hear. And about that hug, you got caught on camera. Can’t ever run for office after hugging me :roflolk:

Edited by gcapride

5 hours ago, gcapride said:

Well, Boogie, I didn’t give that stretched neck prognostication. I thought it was a stretch when I read it from the fine Police Man from Grace, but he was in the know with all those uniformed type fellas. We got word from one of our nurse mom’s at the hospital that the young Hagood was up walking around those white halls of Children’s Hospital. That’s fantastic news to hear. And about that hug, you got caught on camera. Can’t ever run for office after hugging me :roflolk:

What!!Me and GFD never hot a hug after you all waxed our behinds??New approach Jimmy Swaggart?

9 hours ago, gcapride said:

didnt cuse pride of the diagnostics.....Booger nose pride wouldnt.....and yes we were glad to get the good news as the night went on the young man....

...thats why we kept tellin our Irishmen that all that was protical and that hopefully there was little to it as way of injury.....they did that to Booger one time at the roller rink when Couple Boogers were taskin a triple twist lift fuette and Booger Mama dropped Booger......thank goodness that turnt out ok too

.....you Karns Baptist snake ranglers got yall sum good payback last evenin.....thinkin yall may not b the last....Irish kinda there for the gettin at the moment..Booger been tellin everybody Irish ant near who they been

great seein you & Ram 

Edited by Booger

35 minutes ago, Booger said:

didnt cuse pride of the diagnostics.....Booger nose pride wouldnt.....and yes we were glad to get the good news as the night went on the young man....

...thats why we kept tellin our Irishmen that all that was protical and that hopefully there was little to it as way of injury.....they did that to Booger one time at the roller rink when Couple Boogers were taskin a triple twist lift fuette and Booger Mama dropped Booger......thank goodness that turnt out ok too

.....you Karns Baptist snake ranglers got yall sum good payback last evenin.....thinkin yall may not b the last....Irish kinda there for the gettin at the moment..Booger been tellin everybody Irish ant near who they been

great seein you & Ram 

That 1st drive had me thinking it was going to be a long night for the Rams. Irish are young with a lot to look forward to. I saw that roster and that soph class looks pretty loaded, especially with 4 running the ball. Good looking kid. 

2 minutes ago, gcapride said:

That 1st drive had me thinking it was going to be a long night for the Rams. Irish are young with a lot to look forward to. I saw that roster and that soph class looks pretty loaded, especially with 4 running the ball. Good looking kid. 

that 1st drive thing is bout all there is.......kinda like that young stud on his first date....if u nose what Booger tossin...

....no tank....just enuff  go juice to to pour the carburator full at kickoff...and that want last long...as pride got to witness...been that way all season....and with 3 more starters goin out early and a 4th later....with that small roster...and gotten smaller since game one and got smaller last evenin......irish puttin irishmen in that ant ever had their teeth guard in...

......and irish sure ant built to take on bradleys air rade.....didnt have to be genious to look at the match up gainst Rams # 8 and start licken chops.....and he was left to defend him which is crazy....

...dont let that Hudl roster full pride....it kinda misleadin.....Pride saw the numbers on the sideline

.....thinkin the East could finally b the snake ranglers.....and it ant cause the Baptist just smoked the Irish for their first region loss in a bit

17 hours ago, Booger said:

Well sir, that’s what the paramedic told and the dr on the field initially said . No need to be a smart @&&. I’m also a first responder but I probably have no idea what I’m talking about huh. 

Edited by Raven52
  • Like 1