Baylor at Ensworth

Spartan4Life

28 minutes ago, Booger said:

....ahha...Booger seein what Sparty doin.......leavin Spartyself an out from talkin bout how much better Spartys Red Raiders r.........dont b doin no reacha round after bout 2230 friday night if your boys pull out the upset on this D2-AA team sayin u said so

... Booger ant crownin your sidekicks Tornadoes either...tho they gotta b top 4 in a very very small clasification

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

This year’s Baylor team with last year’s schedule probably goes 8-2. I don’t know how much better other teams have gotten so I can’t say for sure and it sounds like ensworth has also improved. 

2 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

This year’s Baylor team with last year’s schedule probably goes 8-2. I don’t know how much better other teams have gotten so I can’t say for sure and it sounds like ensworth has also improved. 

Baylor 8-2 ? ...now that ant no reacha round....not like Sparty to put Spartyself out on a chance to eat crow like that with a solid prediction

....so Spartys Suk Creek already got 4 W's gainst teams with a combined 3-12 record.....on top of that.....Suk Creek got a 2A Tyner team left on the schedule that just got beat by Howard Tech.....thats guaronteed 5 W's.....

.....Baylor got a  real bad (1-3) MBA team left on the schedule that may win 3 games.....thats a high probability 6 W's for Suk Creek.....Booger Math says 6 W's 2 shy of 8 W's........that means there r 2 others on Baylor Schedule that Booger cant find who Sparty says is goin down to his Red Raiders...

...and Sparty says they r

Booger just sayin :unsure:

1 hour ago, BigOwl said:

I know this Boog that two very mediocre Baylor teams put a beat down on your Notre Dame Irish the last two years and they were supposedly the best two teams ND has had. And Sparty is right ND wanted no piece of Baylor for this cycle schedule.

100 percent correct. Those two teams were the worst Baylor has had in a while and those were two of the best teams ND has had. One going to a state championship and Baylor pulled starters out 3rd quarter both times. Yet Booger wants to sit and bash them. 

• Like 1

Baylor has played no one - I think they are improved but when you beat two teams who are ranked 10,000 nationally it shows no one anything.

It would not surprise me to see McCallie beat them by 4 or 5 tds. I like a stomg D2 aaa so I would love to see every team a very hard out but we just don’t know about Baylor. They have played a very weak schedule so far. I don’t know how it benefits them much to be honest.

it sets them up for a beat down when someone real comes to town 

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

10 hours ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

Baylor has played no one - I think they are improved but when you beat two teams who are ranked 10,000 nationally it shows no one anything.

It would not surprise me to see McCallie beat them by 4 or 5 tds. I like a stomg D2 aaa so I would love to see every team a very hard out but we just don’t know about Baylor. They have played a very weak schedule so far. I don’t know how it benefits them much to be honest.

it sets them up for a beat down when someone real comes to town 

Baylor was worst last year and McCallie was better and that was a close ball game until late. I think the final was 20-7. You’re way to high on McCallie and way too low on Baylor if you really think McCallie is going to mercy rule them. 

The schedule so far has been weak but that doesn’t mean Baylors not good. Just means they havnt had a chance to prove it yet. Friday is chance number 1. 

Also outside of BA (who McCallie also beat last year), McCallie has played no one either. As much as it pains me to say that about my Spartans. 

Edited by Spartan4Life

1 hour ago, Spartan4Life said:

Baylor was worst last year and McCallie was better and that was a close ball game until late. I think the final was 20-7. You’re way to high on McCallie and way too low on Baylor if you really think McCallie is going to mercy rule them. 

The schedule so far has been weak but that doesn’t mean Baylors not good. Just means they havnt had a chance to prove it yet. Friday is chance number 1. 

Also outside of BA (who McCallie also beat last year), McCallie has played no one either. As much as it pains me to say that about my Spartans. 

I am just living in facts. Beating teams 47-0 ranked 9500 and 10768 nationally doesn’t show much about a team.

I’ll take your word for it. I hope you are right a strong Baylor team is good for D2 but they have not had a hard game yet so we shall see 

22 hours ago, BigOwl said:

I know this Boog that two very mediocre Baylor teams put a beat down on your Notre Dame Irish the last two years and they were supposedly the best two teams ND has had. And Sparty is right ND wanted no piece of Baylor for this cycle schedule.

and you rookie posters point

Booger just sayin

On 9/16/2019 at 10:04 PM, BigOwl said:

now that Booger got mo time to respond to boot poster...

....that mediocre Baylor team who is supposed to b by sum peoples standard....mainly Baylor folks......a Blue Blood elite internationally renowned D2-AAA program......who fully recruits and has boardin buildin on campus to sleep them recruits.......who also in those 2 years had Harris (Vandy), Culver (VT), Baker (Virginia Booger thinks), that big QB yall recruited from TX (that monster had to go play sumwhere), Bennitt (UAB), a defensive guy who signed with Carolina, the wrestler who signed to Tech, UTC's Lewis & Johnson, even thinkin yall had one go to GT...and those r the only ones Booger can think of...

.....they should beat down on ND....and those 2 teams probably wernt the Irishs 2 best.....do sum homework new guy poster...they ant many

.....hard to believe Baylor gettin could only muster wins gainst ND, St elmo Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Assembly, Pope Paul & FR.....thank God for Chattanooga & Nashville Catholic Schools or Baylor wouldnt win a game

....and that Webb feller dont no diddly squat.....but he does nose more than Patrick.....schedulin for another cycle had nuthin to do with not wantin to play suk creek...baylor ant gonna b any better than the 2 we played....once gain so sum homework boot  poster...the Irish schedule 1 or 2 new teams to beat upon every 2 seasons...

Booger just sayin dutch-oven.gif

Edited by Booger