Kenwood @ Henry County

PatriotNation

42 minutes ago, GoPats2019 said:

Kenwood has a WR that can separate. If he gets behind the defense, you're not catching him. 

Sometimes when a QB had plenty of time to set up a play they look really good. He wont have much time. He will be flushed out of the pocket trying to throw on the go. If the ball is off HC has a couple of pic machines.  Dyer couty looks good at the pass game against podunk teams. HC shut that down it was a non factor. Even if they score there defense wont be able to stop the big red O..  Our defense is good lately for a score or 2. Not to mention the 12th man at Patriot stadium will have kenwood unable to hear and relay play calls. We do it better than anyone. 

22 hours ago, GoPats2019 said:

Kenwood has a WR that can separate. If he gets behind the defense, you're not catching him. 

22 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

Lol well you got to get open first just ask some of the Brentwood receivers. Our pass defense is as good as it has ever been 

PN - you do know that GoPats2019 is an Oakland fan right? You know the Oakland team that went undefeated in 6A last year while shutting out Whitehaven and Maryville.  The Oakland team that has given up 38 points in 5 games this year with 2 shutouts. He probly sees a very good defense each week. While I'm a huge Henry County fan, we are not in the league with Oakland or Maryville this year. So when a fan from teams like Oakland gives advise about a receiver able to get seperation, I believe him.

Do I think HC wins this week? yes. Do I think we win big? a good chance. But i also know you have to play the game.

While we are all free to say what we want on these boards, when you laugh/taunt at advise from teams that have played your upcoming opponent, that leads others to view us HC fans as arrogant, unrealistic homers (which we, and all teams have a few).

Thanks for the heads up GoPats2019.

GO BIG RED.

One game at a time. 

27 minutes ago, BigRedRealist said:

PN - you do know that GoPats2019 is an Oakland fan right? You know the Oakland team that went undefeated in 6A last year while shutting out Whitehaven and Maryville.  The Oakland team that has given up 38 points in 5 games this year with 2 shutouts. He probly sees a very good defense each week. While I'm a huge Henry County fan, we are not in the league with Oakland or Maryville this year. So when a fan from teams like Oakland gives advise about a receiver able to get seperation, I believe him.

Do I think HC wins this week? yes. Do I think we win big? a good chance. But i also know you have to play the game.

While we are all free to say what we want on these boards, when you laugh/taunt at advise from teams that have played your upcoming opponent, that leads others to view us HC fans as arrogant, unrealistic homers (which we, and all teams have a few).

GO BIG RED.

One game at a time. 

First of all man I know exactly who he is talking about. The real funny thing is you dont know who I am. I have a whole lot more insight on these games and teams than you think bud. I'm not just average Joe on here just talking. I know what I'm talking about when I say something. Kenwood receiver may make a play to give them a TD but you act like he is going to kill us and burn us everytime they touch the ball. Relax! Spoiler alert.....a glimpse into my prediction Thursday. Kenwood only scores 7! Mark my words!

33 minutes ago, BigRedRealist said:

GO BIG RED.

One game at a time. 

Some call it "arrogant" but I call it being real and 100! For the thousandth time I call it exactly how I see it every single time whether in favor or not in favor of Henry County! Most people appreciate that but you always have the few out there that wants everyone to be just like them. Sorry not sorry! 

GO BIG RED! 

39 minutes ago, BigRedRealist said:

GO BIG RED.

One game at a time. 

And as a matter of fact find one thing on coach t or my twitter page where I wasnt extremely accurate when i said it. I study each team we play and watch film on every opponent. 

31 minutes ago, BigRedRealist said:

GO BIG RED.

One game at a time. 

Kenwood barely beat an 0-5 northeast.. its kenwood..  and at home. So there guy couldn't keep up and got burned so in his eyes little HC will definitely get burned. I'm guessing it will be a non factor. I've said maybe they sneak 1 or 2 by us. But we will pound in way more than that. Thanks for kissing up to the Mr gopats2019 tho. HC in the 40s ...kenwood in the 0 to 14 area.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, BigRedRealist said:

GO BIG RED.

One game at a time. 

While I'm at it I have had several people close to the program including coaches, players, and parents message me telling me they appreciate what I do and say to some people. If you get offended because I think our defense is going to dang near shut down Kenwood then maybe your not such a "Big Red Realist"

On 9/22/2019 at 11:04 AM, PatriotNation said:

I like your style! I dont make predictions until Thursday but my early thoughts are you are pretty close with your score. Most people know by now I watch film on every opponent and usually have a pretty good feel for what is going to happen in each game. Again my early thoughts are we give up either 7 or 14 again. The starters may give up a TD and JV may give up a TD. We will see though and I will make a final conclusion Thursday 

GO BIG RED!

Maybe you like his style because yall are the same person....

8 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

While I'm at it I have had several people close to the program including coaches, players, and parents message me telling me they appreciate what I do and say to some people. If you get offended because I think our defense is going to dang near shut down Kenwood then maybe your not such a "Big Red Realist"

your mom doesn't count PatNation

4 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

Wow. Must have hit a nerve.

I too think HC wins and probably wins big. We're fans of the same team, lets take it easy.

My only point was about the post saying Kenwood had a receiver that must be pretty quick. No one said he would score or even catch a pass,,,, just that he was quick,

No i haven't had any coaches,players,parents message me. I'm not that close to the team, just a fan. I don't watch film on opponents so your one up on me there. I work and take comic relief breaks on CoachT. And your right, I have no idea who you are.

No, i don't get offended from a message board.

GO BIG RED

• Thanks 1