Camden Central at Riverside

@38320

I just think Camden is going to be extremely hard to beat. They were hard to beat last year, and we had the Stone Cold Pony Show wide open up there. The only good thing about it is we have them at home this year. Maybe some of our younger players will have a break-out night Friday, but so far that has not happened all season. No, I'm not happy at 3-2 after the product Riverside has put on the field in the past few years. Maybe, just maybe, someone will step up. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, @38320 said:

I just think Camden is going to be extremely hard to beat. They were hard to beat last year, and we had the Stone Cold Pony Show wide open up there. The only good thing about it is we have them at home this year. Maybe some of our younger players will have a break-out night Friday, but so far that has not happened all season. No, I'm not happy at 3-2 after the product Riverside has put on the field in the past few years. Maybe, just maybe, someone will step up. 

Growing pains bud! They suck but when it’s good it’s great. Y’all hang in there and y’all will be fine. 

24 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

Riverside has some big boys coming through middle school! 

Yes they do. Biggest class I ever saw and 28 in that class.  Hoping all will continue playing. Just needing that break away back to go with them. Good game last night. Congratulations to huntingdon

Edited by Bigpun54

On 9/23/2019 at 5:47 PM, @38320 said:

Camden Central goes to Riverside this week. Riverside finally has all its starters back after the preseason, week one and week two injuries. I can't figure out Camden this year. They have to be pretty good to have beaten Wavo, but Huntingdon rolled them again. I think it will be a good game. If RHS can beat Camden, that should add some confidence going into the playoff wind up. What do some of you neutral folks think? 

I'm here for my crow. 

Congrats to Riverside for winning in impressive fashion. Hope you softened them up real good! 

5 minutes ago, Swarm said:

I'm here for my crow. 

Congrats to Riverside for winning in impressive fashion. Hope you softened them up real good! 

They were very physical on both sides. Obviously the two defensive scores helped but Camden very one dimensional on offense. If u can stop the run (and that is hard to do) their passing game not a threat