Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
MayoBottomHermit

Profile picture

Recommended Posts

On 9/27/2019 at 11:10 AM, MayoBottomHermit said:

I’m can’t figure out how to put up my profile picture. Am I missing something?

See if this topic helps you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

See if this topic helps you.

 

I'm attaching a pic of my profile screen.  When I became a plus member, my profile did not have the photo icon in the bottom left corner by the big S.  Coach T had to fix it, so you might have to contact him.  I hope this helps.

image.thumb.png.7e35136dc5db5b97a31320ee8f3b4f91.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stacmot said:

I'm attaching a pic of my profile screen.  When I became a plus member, my profile did not have the photo icon in the bottom left corner by the big S.  Coach T had to fix it, so you might have to contact him.  I hope this helps.

image.thumb.png.7e35136dc5db5b97a31320ee8f3b4f91.png

I noticed you had an avatar recently but went away from it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

I noticed you had an avatar recently but went away from it?

I never settled on one that I liked.  I have a folder of several different photos.  I also have trouble sizing the pics so that the whole image shows.  Are there any guidelines for the image size and dimensions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stacmot said:

I never settled on one that I liked.  I have a folder of several different photos.  I also have trouble sizing the pics so that the whole image shows.  Are there any guidelines for the image size and dimensions?

There prolly are guidelines but I don't know what they are.  Mine really needs resized a bit because the Pirates isn't completely viewable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll keep working on it.  I've even copied other people's avatars and put them in photoshop just to get their size and dimensions.  It hasn't helped me at all...lol.  Good luck to your Pirates, and thank you again for all the help you gave me when I was trying to get my avatar problem worked out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...