Houston County @ Riverside

@38320

16 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Who have they played?

Enough said!

I've been screaming that for last two days lol. Thanks for backing that up. If they show up and pull one off I'll be the first to eat my crow. Same old stuff very Weak schedule and they get beat in region games. I have no doubt they may be better but until they prove it I'm a doubter and expect riverside to mercy rule them

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, @38320 said:

Interesting Orange, who did you see Riverside play and who did you see Houston Co. play? 

I watched live. Mcewen and Erin. I’ve watched  riverside on hudle and seen them live last year Vs Waverly. They will not abandon the run like Mcewen. Houston Co tackles well and Noah Black runs hard but they have not beat anyone with a winning record including Mcewen. Let’s be real if Mcewen stays on the ground and doesn’t turn the ball over 6 times and the two Scores that was called back counted it’s a different ballgame not to mention A Freshman linebacker that had nearly 20 tackles against Waverly didn’t see the field against Erin. Also I have watched enough football to know if Waverly had not spread it out and just ran behind their monster line Mcewen would have been in trouble. Waverlys line threw them around all night and they couldn’t stop the stanfield kid. 

Edited by Orangecountry

39 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

I watched live. Mcewen and Erin. I’ve watched  riverside on hudle and seen them live last year Vs Waverly. They will not abandon the run like Mcewen. Houston Co tackles well and Noah Black runs hard but they have not beat anyone with a winning record including Mcewen. Let’s be real if Mcewen stays on the ground and doesn’t turn the ball over 6 times and the two Scores that was called back counted it’s a different ballgame not to mention A Freshman linebacker that had nearly 20 tackles against Waverly didn’t see the field against Erin. Also I have watched enough football to know if Waverly had not spread it out and just ran behind their monster line Mcewen would have been in trouble. Waverlys line threw them around all night and they couldn’t stop the stanfield kid. 

Wow! This guy does know a little bit about football!

There are two Houston County football teams. The one that came over to Riverside several years ago and knocked us out of the playoffs in round one, or the undefeated team that went to Huntingdon about four years ago and was losing by 40 points at halftime. Which team does HC have now? We know what Riverside has, a team that is slightly, and I mean slightly, less than the powerful team that we fielded last year. Riverside is getting better every week rapidly. If our boys can take care of business tonight at the home house, my calendar will be circled for a trip to Wavo on November 3. Three weeks ago I wouldn't have said this. I hope everybody has safe travels and we have a good weekend of football............I'm going to the MTSU-Marshall game Saturday, because I went to MTSU but WE ARE MARSHALL!