Houston County @ Riverside

@38320

10 minutes ago, HCalumnia11 said:

Idk abt that since Waverly lost to McEwen.

Mcewen going away from the option after halftime up 14-0 cost them the game. It was Mcewen’s QB’s first game back after a major knee operation and had a rough game. He was back 100% against Waverly I’ll give Erin credit they didn’t give up And fought back. but other than Mcewen Erin hasn’t played a team with a pulse yet.Come back after the riverside game. 

Edited by Orangecountry

4 hours ago, HCalumnia11 said:

Its gonna be a close one. I don't know much abt Riverside. Hopefully we shut down the run and get them to pass the ball on us. Ive gotta lot of confidence in this Defensive secondary, heck I think we have 8 ints already for the year...

Riverside is a very balanced offense but still searching for that identity. Making strides however. Defense much  improved though and that will b the difference . Riverside with a running clock 

8 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Riverside is a very balanced offense but still searching for that identity. Making strides however. Defense much  improved though and that will b the difference . Riverside with a running clock 

HUGE STATEMENT!! Bigpun I like it!! If Riverside puts a running clock on HC then I will say y’all are the new favorites to win the Region.

Waverly better get their heads out of their butts and get it together! I don’t know what to think about my Tigers at the moment. I can see the potential but I can also see something missing. 

Houston County is about to find out if they can play with the big boys! I’m picking Riverside by 14. I think Houston County is going to play y’all pretty tough. 

13 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

HUGE STATEMENT!! Bigpun I like it!! If Riverside puts a running clock on HC then I will say y’all are the new favorites to win the Region.

Waverly better get their heads out of their butts and get it together! I don’t know what to think about my Tigers at the moment. I can see the potential but I can also see something missing. 

Houston County is about to find out if they can play with the big boys! I’m picking Riverside by 14. I think Houston County is going to play y’all pretty tough. 

They very well may. I'm just basing it on past years. Last year they came in undefeated too midway and lost 49-0. Yeah they could b stronger this year but hard to gauge based on their opponents. Not like rhs opponents have a great record either so just going on past years play. U never know though one game is out there like your game last Friday no insult intended 

15 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

RS will have move talent and depth, but Houston Co. is scrappy. I still think RS will will, but they will be facing a well coached team the is determined.

Same here. I have been thinking all season that Riverside would "wake up" and play like most figured they would pre season. Last week they did against Camden, and If that continues, I think they win a tough game by two touchdowns. If they play like the previous three or four games, Houston County will give them fits... they are not the Irish of seasons past.