East Ridge vs Anderson County

Mavericksinflight

14 hours ago, Coachgpa said:

I continue to be impressed with how well AC is playing, offensively and defensively. And the kicker, no.13, is a big time weapon. I expect a running clock by the start of the 3rd quarter!! 

I think your spot on. I don't see the Mavericks running up the score past 52 but they may. The polls are all about running scores up and which teams are scoring the most point and which defense allows the fewest points. Common sense there has to be a cut off score especially with a running clock. This game should give the Mavericks room to experiment with new schemes or just allow Holmes to rake up yardage. At any rate the 2nd string will get ample experience for the playoffs and be ready to step up when needed. 

9 hours ago, TotallynotLEO said:

MavMan05, they seem to have rallied around the team concept and play for each other. They have some really good pieces but are young and undersized in several areas. 

Good luck to all the teams here and hope for injury free games.

I agree, playing time they are young because they had to play behind that class that graduated last year. They are only about six starters return from last years team. But the undersized guys play big.

• Upvote 1