Rhea Co @ Ooltewah

Rhea Co.

Rhea keeps the road trip going down to our old friends the Ooltewah Owls and the Owls nest. This starts a big 3 game stretch with Ooltewah, Red Bank, and then the showdown for the region title against Soddy. Looks like Ooltewah might have finally got something going last week with Soddy. I expect another great game in this rivalry. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, RCfan said:

Well PA, you already know that’s not likely gonna be the Eagles game plan....

So how good is the Owl run defense?

Their secondary is their best strong point on defense. Don't let PA fool ya. You'll be able to run against that front 7. 

Edited by DaBears1976

On 10/1/2019 at 12:43 PM, DaBears1976 said:

Their secondary is their best strong point on defense. Don't let PA fool ya. You'll be able to run against that front 7. 

WELP...WE MANAGE TO PUT UP 285 ON YOUR RUN DEFENSE....YEP YOUR AIR ATTACK ON MY YUNGINS WAS SPECIAL...TOO MANY OWL TURNOVERS...BUT YOUR SWISS CHEEZE DEFENSE 3-4 OR 4-3 WONT GET YOU OUT OF THE 2ND ROUND..:thumb: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WINNING STREAK THAT WONT BE DISRUPTED BY DEM SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ :mrgreen:

#LOP 

7 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

WELP...WE MANAGE TO PUT UP 285 ON YOUR RUN DEFENSE....YEP YOUR AIR ATTACK ON MY YUNGINS WAS SPECIAL...TOO MANY OWL TURNOVERS...BUT YOUR SWISS CHEEZE DEFENSE 3-4 OR 4-3 WONT GET YOU OUT OF THE 2ND ROUND..:thumb: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WINNING STREAK THAT WONT BE DISRUPTED BY DEM SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ :mrgreen:

#LOP 

Anyone that knows Bradley knows the defense is not good. Bout any team can run heavy on that defense. Strong point for Bradley is the offense. As i said before, the only team that will slow this offense down on our schedule will be the backwood shed beating we take next week at Maryville.