Karns at Oak Ridge

ORDT

19 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

I know you guys don’t like to hear middle school but rms plays today at Blankenship for the middle school championship! Undefeated rams win another middle school ship tonight starting at 6:30!

I just wish I had seen more linemen. They have two very good athletes who can carry a middle school team but not a high school team. You must have linemen, linemen, linemen.

4 hours ago, ORDT said:

Look for a lot of Sr's to be playing this game; both sides of the ball.

Well, I am not going to argue with senior getting playing time on Senior Night. However, I have enjoyed watching a few of the younger Wildcats getting an opportunity in recent games.  Oh, shoot, they are all Wildcats be they Frosh - Seniors. I just want a win tonight most of all.

A win might be hard to get if the Karns QB, RB and WR are as good as Coach Gaddis says.

Enjoy the game tonight people. Should be a little cooler during the game but still hydrate...beer, water, beer beer, water, beer, beer, beer, water, beer, beer, beer then halftime trip to Hospital for an IV bag and back to Blankenship before the second half KO. No beer after halftime but a bunch of hot dogs. Seven or eight should be enough. Party on Wildcat fans.

14 minutes ago, bounder said:

And chili dogs!!  Willie

WILDCAT PRIDE

Oh man, how did I miss the chili? 

Speaking of chili dogs, back in the early 1990's Clinton had the best Chili dogs I have ever eaten.  See, Dragons are good for something other than being Oak Ridge's whipping boy :-D  

Never had the World Famous Bounder Ribs but I'll take Lost Old Dad's word that they are to die for. If Oak Ridge has to come down to play Soddy in the playoffs, check out Steve's Landing for their ribs. Best in the Chattanooga area. Not far from SDHS.

RWR! Beat the Beavers.

Well, at the half, Oak Ridge is on top of the Beavers  41 - 6.

Everything is going the Wildcats way. I think a drummer from the band intercepted a pass and returned it to the two yard line. Then a cheerleader hit a Dance Cat for a TD pass. The Extra Point was drilled by boyfromsi's wife, the Class of 2020's School Mom. I asked Coach Gaddis if I could go in the game but he said, " Sit down and shut up fat boy. You don't know anything about Oak Ridge football. " He then sent in Bounder and Sweet Science on the kick off team. Not surprisingly they were both gassed after covering the kick off. Ut oh, the Karns busses just started up and it appears they are heading home early. The Wildcats will play Robertsville in the second half.

HEY KARNS, I really really really mean no disrespect. We have had a difficult season this year and I just wanted to try and bring a smile to some fans faces. I was worried you all would beat us since you have some very talented skill players. Please, don't be mad at me. Thank you.

58 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Well, at the half, Oak Ridge is on top of the Beavers  41 - 6.

Everything is going the Wildcats way. I think a drummer from the band intercepted a pass and returned it to the two yard line. Then a cheerleader hit a Dance Cat for a TD pass. The Extra Point was drilled by boyfromsi's wife, the Class of 2020's School Mom. I asked Coach Gaddis if I could go in the game but he said, " Sit down and shut up fat boy. You don't know anything about Oak Ridge football. " He then sent in Bounder and Sweet Science on the kick off team. Not surprisingly they were both gassed after covering the kick off. Ut oh, the Karns busses just started up and it appears they are heading home early. The Wildcats will play Robertsville in the second half.

HEY KARNS, I really really really mean no disrespect. We have had a difficult season this year and I just wanted to try and bring a smile to some fans faces. I was worried you all would beat us since you have some very talented skill players. Please, don't be mad at me. Thank you.

Lmao you’re a trip Willie.