Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

10 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I thought the game plan was spot on myself and yes it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know well coached teams are gonna try to take 23 out of it.My ONLY issue last night was our players that took it on themselves to act selfish and cost our team more possessions by extending Coalfield drives by committing fouls by acting up.Make a tackle go to the huddle its not hard.We looked VERY undisciplined last night for the first time all year.Those actions will cost us dearly later in the year.109 yards in penalties is outrageous.70 in first half alone.

Good post!! I didn’t recall anyone crying about anything but maybe I missed it lol. 

He is wrong on his stats. 

Edited by Gbnation

Just now, Gbnation said:

Good post!! I didn’t recall anyone crying about anything but maybe I missed it lol. 

Nope just our own on field actions.Everyone that we were with enjoyed the offense took what they gave us and did well with it.Do need to catch the ball better at times but i chalk that up to that stupid bye week.:roflolk:

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Nope just our own on field actions.Everyone that we were with enjoyed the offense took what they gave us and did well with it.Do need to catch the ball better at times but i chalk that up to that stupid bye week.:roflolk:

Got to be more self disciplined!! Especially out of seniors who should know better.