Oakdale and sunbright

bfl96

What happened there. I know 7 ejected but which team or how many from each. This will have an effect on the os and greenback season for sure. If these two can't play is will be off for two weeks before the coalfield game and greenback will be off for an extra week like last year for the play offs

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, bfl96 said:

What happened there. I know 7 ejected but which team or how many from each. This will have an effect on the os and greenback season for sure. If these two can't play is will be off for two weeks before the coalfield game and greenback will be off for an extra week like last year for the play offs

First I've heard of it. 

1 hour ago, GbMan said:

I tried looking this up on the internet but found nothing. Has anyone heard anything especially how this will play out for the rest of there season and the teams they still have left to play?

I heard 3 were ejected from Oakdale and 4 from sunbright. Also some parents were put out for coming on the field. Not sure what this holds for these two teams but a fight is never good. Oliver springs plays sunbright Friday and Oakdale is on a bye week with os next week and a further depleated team due to ejections. I hope for os sake both teams can play cause missing 2 games before coalfield will be very bad for the bobcat. Tssaa usually hands out stiff punishment for fighting but the video I saw doesn't show the fight so I guess it will depend on the video that is sent to tssaa. Any further info would be appreciated 

1 hour ago, bfl96 said:

I heard 3 were ejected from Oakdale and 4 from sunbright. Also some parents were put out for coming on the field. Not sure what this holds for these two teams but a fight is never good. Oliver springs plays sunbright Friday and Oakdale is on a bye week with os next week and a further depleated team due to ejections. I hope for os sake both teams can play cause missing 2 games before coalfield will be very bad for the bobcat. Tssaa usually hands out stiff punishment for fighting but the video I saw doesn't show the fight so I guess it will depend on the video that is sent to tssaa. Any further info would be appreciated 

If what the Greenback bunch is saying is true,  we will handle coalfield this year. I have not seen them play,b but saw us against North View and Kingston. I think we will be fine. 

2 hours ago, TTUBOBCAT said:

If what the Greenback bunch is saying is true,  we will handle coalfield this year. I have not seen them play,b but saw us against North View and Kingston. I think we will be fine. 

I can't see us beating ya this year.   Your all too good plus we have a bye week before the game and that definitely gone to hurt us.  In all honestly, I don't think having a bye week before a game hurts you.  Its just an excuse for a team playing lousy.  If anything it gives you more time to prepare.  

18 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I can't see us beating ya this year.   Your all too good plus we have a bye week before the game and that definitely gone to hurt us.  In all honestly, I don't think having a bye week before a game hurts you.  Its just an excuse for a team playing lousy.  If anything it gives you more time to prepare.  

Hope you are right this year. Honestly, are you really a fan of coalfield? You down them most of the time. for such a small school they do a pretty good job most years. we are double coalfields size I honestly think we should  not lose to them, but we have alot lately.  plus playing oakdale will be like a open week. not sure it helps us much. not being mean towards them just honest.

Edited by TTUBOBCAT

1 hour ago, TTUBOBCAT said:

Hope you are right this year. Honestly, are you really a fan of coalfield? You down them most of the time. for such a small school they do a pretty good job most years. we are double coalfields size I honestly think we should  not lose to them, but we have alot lately.  plus playing oakdale will be like a open week. not sure it helps us much. not being mean towards them just honest.

Just being honest with a bit of sarcasm about the bye week.  I had you guys picked ahead of us when the season started after I seen ya play.  I am a CF fan, I just critique them a lot.  Really, the rest of the region is playing for 2nd behind Greenback or should I say we are.  We are pretty much the same team as last minus 34 and 23.

Edited by rtl112