Giles County @ Marshall County

Lead

20 hours ago, bobcat93 said:

Who else remembers the vulgar sign that somebody from Marshall County hung in the front of Giles County’s gym and spray painted male anatomy images in bright orange in the end zone the night before Giles County and Marshall County were suppose to play about 8 years ago?Marshall County has shady characters too.

Great deflection from actually talking about this year's incident. OC is a bum. He may know football but he is not a leader of men. I hope MC decides to discontinue this game. Osteen in company need to rally the troops for the big showdown with Nolensville in two weeks.

On 10/20/2019 at 9:55 AM, District12AA said:

Great deflection from actually talking about this year's incident. OC is a bum. He may know football but he is not a leader of men. I hope MC decides to discontinue this game. Osteen in company need to rally the troops for the big showdown with Nolensville in two weeks.

No “Deflection” here.I don’t care if they play or not.But let it be know it’s not just this year and not just when O’Connor has been coaching that this has been going on.I remember Giles County’s basketball team tore up Marshall County’s locker room in 2001/2002 season what was said about that?I don’t care what they do.When lives are in danger then enough is enough.

I've enjoyed this rivalry in the past and was able to watch the 2019 edition since we had a bye. One of the few times I will admit there is too much emotion in a football game involving all - both sides, players, fans, coaches, etc. Would be a shame to stop playing it but I wouldn't oppose that for a time. Lots of poor decisions before, during, and after the game that may eventually lead to someone getting hurt away from the field.  

• Upvote 1