Carthage @ Smithville

Jeremiah

1 hour ago, Hellidontno said:

i didnt say that at all but if you come to the game youll see what im saying they play different there they really do. i cant explain it but yes it has to do with who they have played but theres truly something different with them there.  They are not at all the DC team from last yr and alot of people have no idea and are in shock when they see them. i still believe they will finish 6 and 4. Cumberland and Macon arent going to beat them.  i think that they will score alot on SC because i think they athletically and upfront are better. please dont think this is Squatch there coming into its not not at all. i still havent herd if 15 is playing  i know he was injured  friday night and i know one player shouldnt matter but that kid is a vital player for them.  I know 24,25 and 15 all went down friday and if those 3 players dont play honestly its going to be hard to beat SC. i still think they can find a way but it gets much harder. 3 is also a vital player LA came after him and it worked but if he stays calm and SC cant get to him he will pick  them apart. 

With the World Beaters of Smiffville, how do we stand a chance???

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, jls said:

Really Termite? And I thought you was an old school Owl..smh

Probably more old school than most from SC on here.  And yes....I did attend Carthage.  Carthage Elementary and even Turner Elementary........but in HS, I was a SC Owl. Still got the home jersey to prove it,,,,,,

2 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Hes turned into a Tiger in his old age and changed his name.

Stampus Lickus.....you still got Tiger set in your brain don't you?   I give you this, you help Whinemoreland live up to the name.....  

I figured your eyes was swelled shut and nose raw from the  tears running  and snot slung from the temper tantrum you threw about  how about them ole nasty H2O purple tigers was mean to ya'll.  Just plumb mean.  And after being mean, they running up the score to rubbed your nose in it.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Stampus Lickus.....you still got Tiger set in your brain don't you?   I give you this, you help Whinemoreland live up to the name.....  

I figured your eyes was swelled shut and nose raw from the  tears running  and snot slung from the temper tantrum you threw about  how about them ole nasty H2O purple tigers was mean to ya'll.  Just plumb mean.  And after being mean, they running up the score to rubbed your nose in it.   

They got it coming to them when we roll into the town of Water in the playoffs. We will have nasty intentions after that game friday night.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

14 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

DC wins this by 14. ill put a friendly bet on it. They are the better team and have played a harder schedule. There undefeated at home and its not even been close there. i do think this is a tight one till mid 3rd when they start pulling away. Now if 15 isnt playing and 25 isnt that will make it much harder. Does anyone have any info on them. 15 has been insane at home. 2 punt returns and a kickoff return for Tds. i have no idea how many Tds he has on the year hes caught but he has several to at home. if hes out that changes everything. Samething for 25 hes a game changer healthy the problem is he hasnt played on O all year. Say what you want about Dekalb but if 25 is healthy and playing Holy Crap what a player. This game should be a great one usually is. Last year it was a shoot out. Looking for the same with DC pulling away in the 3rd.  if anyone gets any info on 25  or 15 can you post it.

Ive seen both play. DC is the better team??  Based on what??  Harder schedule??  Based on what?? 

Undefeated at home? So the crowd of 200 makes a difference??  Field bigger or smaller??  

Defense wins this one and I like SCs defense better than DCs based on what I have seen,

Edited by Reynard

9 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

They got it coming to them when we roll into the town of Water in the playoffs. We will have nasty intentions after that game friday night.

Sounds like you should have had nasty intentions BEFORE that game Friday night,  Mean ole purple tigers,

1 hour ago, Reynard said:

Ive seen both play. DC is the better team??  Based on what??  Harder schedule??  Based on what?? 

Undefeated at home? So the crowd of 200 makes a difference??  Field bigger or smaller??  

Defense wins this one and I like SCs defense better than DCs based on what I have seen,

You must have not seen much then. I'm telling you DC by 14 and do believe it could be worse than that you guys can't cover WRs. That's a fact and DC well that's the one place there loaded. You don't have a running back unless your counting your QB. Your line is under size. This game will be all DC. I don't think they'll ever trail. See tall Friday night. 

1 minute ago, Hellidontno said:

You must have not seen much then. I'm telling you DC by 14 and do believe it could be worse than that you guys can't cover WRs. That's a fact and DC well that's the one place there loaded. You don't have a running back unless your counting your QB. Your line is under size. This game will be all DC. I don't think they'll ever trail. See tall Friday night. 

Same guy thought they were beating LA